No announcement yet.

**The NBA Finals Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• **The NBA Finals Thread**

Alright fellas, this is it. KD vs Lebron. The two best young teams in the league. Big market vs Small market. A possible rivalry in the making.

Let's discuss big story lines, key matchups, strategy, and most importantly: who takes it in how many games...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Alright fellas, this is it. KD vs Lebron. The two best young teams in the league. Big market vs Small market. A possible rivalry in the making.

Let's discuss big story lines, key matchups, strategy, and most importantly: who takes it in how many games...

its gonna be a tough series. Both teams can run the ball pretty well. I just dont see Heat being as consistent as the Thunder. I say if it a close game make Lebron go to the line big chance he wont make his shots

Comment

I got OKC in 6. KD's ability to close will be the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
          I got OKC in 6. KD's ability to close will be the difference.
          I believe this series goes to 7 but I do agree with you in Durant's ability to close to be the difference

Comment

OKC is just something special. I gotta role with them.

Keep your eye on the Westbrook-Chalmers match up.

I think that is a rape waiting to happen. If Wade gets switched on him, then all hell breaks loose with Harden dropping dimes.

If Ibaka gives Bosh nothing, and dominates the paint. While Lebron is forced into jump shots.

Things will get interesting. Specially if Wade isn't given cheap fouls.

Comment

i like our chances against OKC a lot more than i would've liked our chances against the Spurs.

Big edges: Heat's defense, OKC's bench.
              Slight edges: OKC's perimeter points/production, Heat's transition play, OKC's age, Heat's experience
              Weaknesses: OKC's half-court defense, Heat's bench

A lot of this series is gonna depend on how well Wade performs and how effectively he can neutralize Westbrook's impact on the game. I don't expect us to be able to contain Durant much, but if we can have him shoulder the majority of the offensive load, then I think we'll be okay.

Our bench is gonna have to contribute something, especially since we are so outmatched in that category. OKC is by far the better "team".

If Wade shows up to play, I got the Heat in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
                i like our chances against OKC a lot more than i would've liked our chances against the Spurs.

Big edges: Heat's defense, OKC's bench.
                Slight edges: OKC's perimeter points/production, Heat's transition play, OKC's age, Heat's experience
                Weaknesses: OKC's half-court defense, Heat's bench

A lot of this series is gonna depend on how well Wade performs and how effectively he can neutralize Westbrook's impact on the game. I don't expect us to be able to contain Durant much, but if we can have him shoulder the majority of the offensive load, then I think we'll be okay.

Our bench is gonna have to contribute something, especially since we are so outmatched in that category. OKC is by far the better "team".

If Wade shows up to play, I got the Heat in 6.
                That's the thing though.

If Wade guards Westbrook, Harden is left in a favorable match-up. And just look at the Lakers series, if you want to see the damage Harden can do.

I expect Wade to have the role of drawing fouls. If he gets Ibaka or Perkins in foul trouble early. It will be hard to beat the Heat.

Comment

Gonna be interesting to see Miami try to out-hustle OKC

Comment

I really, really, really, really think OKC will win. I just can't believe the Heat would get here again and lose again. So I'm picking Miami in 6.

I don't know how they will do it though. The Thunder hold significant advantages up front, and KD and Lebron cancel each other out. I guess it comes down to Wade and Bosh having to be ridiculous. The Heat's best chance would probably be if Westbrook goes for individual glory and f***s things up.

Comment

Working...
                    X