Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vanes is calling out Angulo like crazy right now.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vanes is calling out Angulo like crazy right now.

http://twitter.com/#!/VanesBoxing

The most interesting tweet is this.
    @ElPERRO82 fuk the past and what I said befor I wanna fight you now let's see if u really wanted to fight me if u did then we should fight
    I wonder if this means he's willing to fight with the original offer given to him. I asked him. Lets see if he responds.

He replied!

I asked
    @VanesBoxing Are you accepting the original career hi payday Angulo offered? If you're not, it's a duck. If you are, proves you have balls.
    He replied

I'm all in let do this shit
    Good news. Looks like he's accepting all of Angulos demands now.

Comment

To be honest, I think I'd rather see Kirkland Angulo. **** vanes

Comment

Yeah wat ball vanes has startS yapping away after angulo is set to fight some one else. He always does this. He needs to stfu his act is getting old. Quit bringing that puto up in this forum he is a btch.

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
          To be honest, I think I'd rather see Kirkland Angulo. **** vanes
          Yeah, he ****ed up by not accepting early. Still, if Vanes fights Angulo, that means we get to see a Kirkland vs Lara and Vanes vs Angulo double header. I rather see both those fights than just Angulo vs Kirkland.

Comment

The problem I forsee is that Angulo might have an exclusive negotiations period with Kirkland now. So it might be too late for Vanes.

Comment

isn't angulo/kirkland still not signed yet too?

http://www.boxingscene.com/angulo-si...gnature--44217

Comment

don't fall for vanes' bull*****. he decides to grow some balls after they already find a replacement and kirkland is close to signing the contract??? what a ****in *****... we see through your bull*****.

Comment

all late vanes lol gtfo puto

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                    don't fall for vanes' bull*****. he decides to grow some balls after they already find a replacement and kirkland is close to signing the contract??? what a ****in *****... we see through your bull*****.
                    co-sign. Vanes is a biitch. **** off,Vanes.

Comment

Working...
                    X