No announcement yet.

Me and Nick Diaz smoking pot..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me and Nick Diaz smoking pot..

That's how we do cousin, we gonna get our breads..

lol nice work on the photoshop.....................hahha

Comment

That is absolutely hilarious .

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

i couldnt believe the amount of coverage that video of diaz falling off his bike got.#

Comment

Awesome photoshop.. The bike wreck... were you just holding onto that video waitin for anything relevant to Diaz to post it? lol

Comment

Me and Nick Diaz got two things in common, we love to fight and smoke dat cush.

Look out for me to be in the EA MMA game DLC character, your bou Kimbo holds it down!

Comment

Originally posted by KimboSlice View Post
              Me and Nick Diaz got two things in common, we love to fight and smoke dat cush.

Look out for me to be in the EA MMA game DLC character, your bou Kimbo holds it down!
              ha ha very funny by the way i like the gif you have there of kimbo slice

Comment

Reporter: So Nick, it appears your weed smoking has gotten in the way of your fighting Career...

Nick: No, I'd say my fighting has gotten in the way of my weed smoking career...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.CHICANITO View Post
                  ha ha very funny by the way i like the gif you have there of kimbo slice

Kimbo takes that to heart, I appreciate that. I'm going to be the first guy to knock out the Klitschko sisters . Unlike David Haye who is rumoured to be gay btw..

Thanks for the support, much love 101

Comment

somebodies badass.

Comment

Working...
                    X