Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Predictions From Jim Lampley, Emanuel Steward and Larry Merchant Are In!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not everyone nut hugs. Some people are blind fanatics and some are completely objective, although rare there are objective boxing fans/posters here.

Comment

I'm going with Pacquiao. I can't wait for this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
        i can picture lampley tearing up while talkin about the DLH beatdown

hahahahahahaha

Comment

Of the three, Manny was the one with more common sense. He had me believing for a minute. Still, I believe PAC will outboxed Hatton. I am picking PAC. But don't be a Hater, if Hatton finds a way to impose "his fight", he got a great chance to beat PAC. Stewart is right about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
            Lol at Lampley crying because Pacquiao raped his girl!!!! jajajaj Damn Lampley sure love DLLH!!!!
            LOL You are 100 percent right there. Lampley's bias towards Delahoya was sickening.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
              LOL You are 100 percent right there. Lampley's bias towards Delahoya was sickening.
              Yeao, his bias towards DLH was ridiculous

Comment

larry, lampley and steward believe that hatton can only win if he wrestles, grapples, and roughhouses.

that's what's gonna happen unless bayless takes command and start deducting points.

if bayless doesn't take control and lets hatton wrestle, grapple and roughhouse then its over for pac...

Comment

interesting.....i'm sure tomorrow, all types of mu****as will be coming outta the woodworks!

Comment

Working...
                  X