No announcement yet.

Super Brawl Tonight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Brawl Tonight

Falinko Vitale defeats Dave Menne by unanimous decision.

Ronald Jhun (808ff, 20-11) wins by TKO at 4:40 of Round Three over Kyle Brees (Arizona, 8-4)

Justin Eilers defeats Vince Lucero by TKO in Round 1. Lucero could not continue because of an injured shoulder.

Harris Sarmiento wins tournament by unanimous decision over Kola Koka.

155lb Tournament Semi Final #2

Kolo Koka (GU 6-4) wins by TKO in the first round over Paul Laga (Bull’s Pen)....

155lb Tournament Semi Final #1

Harris Sarmiento defeats Mike Bauer by unanimous decision. Sarimiento moves on in tourney...

Bryson Monterde (808 Fight Factory) wins by TKO over Ben George (Bull’s pen) in the 1st Round.

In the first fight of the night it was Ed Nawalu winning a unanimous decision over Harvey Nakamoto.

Eddie Yagin and Jens Pulver ended up competing in an exhibition Muay Thai match, not an actual fight. It went two rounds and the fight was stopped due to a cut under the eye of Pulver.

dave menne lost to vitale. i called that one. congrats to vitale.

Comment

I was in Honolulu on Saturday. I didn't get to watch the fight at the Blaisdell, but I went to Femme Nu's, a strip club right around the corner. Eddie Yagin's guys were there hanging out and they were talking about it. I heard Niko pretty much dominated Menne.

Comment

Originally posted by mmafanman
        I was in Honolulu on Saturday. I didn't get to watch the fight at the Blaisdell, but I went to Femme Nu's, a strip club right around the corner. Eddie Yagin's guys were there hanging out and they were talking about it. I heard Niko pretty much dominated Menne.
        Femme Nu....... my old stomping grounds. Dated a few dancers from there.

Comment

Originally posted by kcfman
          Femme Nu....... my old stomping grounds. Dated a few dancers from there.
          Really? You the man. They have some damn good looking hotties in there, but it gets too crowded with all the freakin' hoales and ****. I like Club Rock Za better. My cousin knows the owner and we get in free whenever I'm in town.

Comment

Originally posted by mmafanman
            Really? You the man. They have some damn good looking hotties in there, but it gets too crowded with all the freakin' hoales and ****. I like Club Rock Za better. My cousin knows the owner and we get in free whenever I'm in town.
            The manager (Rock Za)was a friend of mine and we used to work together when we just got out of high school. He used to comp us all the time we went in there. The dancers there was pretty stuck up until they found out that I dated so and so from femme nu. All the dancers used to go to the Wave afterwards to unwind. Had some pretty wild nights!

Comment

Originally posted by kcfman
              The manager (Rock Za)was a friend of mine and we used to work together when we just got out of high school. He used to comp us all the time we went in there. The dancers there was pretty stuck up until they found out that I dated so and so from femme nu. All the dancers used to go to the Wave afterwards to unwind. Had some pretty wild nights!
              Cool, brah. I went to the Wave about a year ago but I didn't have the chance to go this time around. I went to Oceans and Zanzibar, though. They're ok. What part of Hawaii do you live at now?

Comment

The big island now. But born and raised on Oahu.

Comment

I was born there too, in Kalihi. Lived in Waipahu until I was 10. Then I moved here. Wish I could've stayed, though.

Comment

Should we move this thread to the male rotties forum so these two lovers can makeout on a beach?

j/k guys. HI is awesome place, been there 2 times and i wana live there somday.

Comment

Working...
                    X