Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Better Conference this year: Big 12 or SEC?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Better Conference this year: Big 12 or SEC?

My team plays out of the ACC (waits for the boo's and snickers to abate) but what Conference do you guys believe is better this year?

Big 12:
    Texas Tech
    Texas
    Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State
    Missouri

SEC:
    Alabama
    Florida
    Georgia
    LSU
    Vanderbilt

I think while the SEC is usually the strongest conference the Big 12 holds that honor this year IMO.

....IMO the SEC is mediocre this year. Florida is far and away the best team in football right now and they are far better than any SEC team. The Big 12 is loaded with very very good teams. The SEC is Florida and then a handful of good teams. Watch Bama get exposed as frauds when the Gators give them a severe beat down.

Comment

Originally posted by PBDS View Post
      ....IMO the SEC is mediocre this year. Florida is far and away the best team in football right now and they are far better than any SEC team. The Big 12 is loaded with very very good teams. The SEC is Florida and then a handful of good teams. Watch Bama get exposed as frauds when the Gators give them a severe beat down.
      I agree with this man. I got to go with the Big 12 this year. And the Gators are just a ****ing juggernaught this year....

Comment

I dont know about the SEC being mediocre just not what they usually are. The LSU-Troy game really took a lot of luster off the conference this year but its still a very good conference.

But like you said the Big 12 is loaded this year especially the South while the North is not so much. I am constantly surprised about the Pac-10 not being better with all that California and West Coast talent that they are able to draw from.

Comment

Originally posted by Left2body View Post
          I dont know about the SEC being mediocre just not what they usually are. The LSU-Troy game really took a lot of luster off the conference this year but its still a very good conference.

But like you said the Big 12 is loaded this year especially the South while the North is not so much. I am constantly surprised about the Pac-10 not being better with all that California and West Coast talent that they are able to draw from.

....Just watch the bowl games unfold for proof of my claim. Yeah, the PAC Ten flat out sucks balls.

Comment

....Just watch the bowl games unfold for proof of my claim. Yeah, the PAC Ten flat out sucks balls.
            Will do and the Pac Ten is only good at handing USC 1 loss per year, haha. Other than that they are non-factors Nationally speaking.

I dont know what's been wrong with my ACC these last few years although seeing Miami lose gives me some comfort. FSU will make Bowdens final NC runs the next 2 then we'll have fresh blood in their.

Comment

Yea its deff the Big 12 this year 2 number 1 teams (Texas, Oklahoma), currently 3 teams in the BCS top 5 Texas Tech (2) Texas (3) Oklahoma (5), 5 in the BCS top 15. 4 of the top quarterbacks (maybe 5 if you consider Todd reesing) in the nation, 3 of the best recivers in the nation 3 nine win teams and 2 10 win teams.

Comment

I could kiss you right now peebs...

Comment

Working...
                X