No announcement yet.

If there's two things you could change in history

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If there's two things you could change in history

If you could go back in time and change an event or mistake you made, chose one thing to change in your life and the other before you were born, what would it be?

absolutely nothing

Comment

None of your own examples first? Weak

Comment

Seems too dangerous to change things before you are born. You know, the whole space-time continuum thing.

Actually, to hell with it, I wouldn't change a thing. I suppose there are more than 2 girls that I could've/should've banged but didn't. I could say I'd go back to when I was 12 and slap the first 40 I ever drank out of my hand, but I probably would've just drank another one soon enough thereafter.

Wait I have a sure fire one, I would've not hurt my back wrestling when I was 17. I was wrestling a guy bigger than me who was made of muscles and was a former Tokyo prefecture judo champion (though this was in the US), and I got smashed. That's one I would like to have back.

And maybe I would've done my road work properly before my first and last amateur boxing match when I was about 20. That makes 2.

Comment

I wouldn't change anything, it may change many other things that would change my life and i'm living a good life now.

Comment

In my life, it would be the following:

1. Probably wouldn't have cheated on a certain gf I had so many times....... Nah fcuk that it was worth it. Had some of the best "relations" in my life lol Memories.

2. I would've told Aaliyah not to get on the plane and Marvin Gaye to stay away from his father; Same with Biggie.

Before I was born:

1. I would've told Pres. Kennedy not to go on that ride with the top down and that someone's trying to kill him and up the security.

Comment

Save JFK and stop 9/11 thus weakening the federal reserve and ensuring that our bill of rights stand strong.

Comment

I would only change something in my own life's history, not the world's history.

Comment

Politically: JFK getting shot. That man was killed because he wasn't going to send ground troops to Vietnam, which is what the government wanted. We wouldn't have went to Vietnam had Kennedy not been killed.

Music: 2Pac getting taken so early.

My Life: Nothing.

Comment

i wouldnt of gotten married so young..

Comment

Working...
                    X