Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mexicanos: You rooting for Mayweather or Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
    Yeah, for me it's kinda hard to tell what's going on with Cotto. He's showed much improvement in his rematch with Tony, but he's been in so many vicious battles, I dunno if he's better or worse...lol.

I bet mentally he's much more stable and he's got his confidence back. That's 1/2 the game right there. Diaz is really very good for him. I think he can take care of most if not all his division, but I'm afraid he probably bit off more than he can chew with Floyd.

I don't like Floyd much as a person, but i do respect his ring skills and work ethics. He trains like a madman. I just hope Cotto is too. That's one thing i always had a bit of criticism for.

That Cotto didn't train as hard as he could, like training at higher altitudes for endurance that he needed-needs to improve. I really wish he would do that for this fight, he's going to need it, big time. I doubt Floyd can ko him, but i see a probable ud for Floyd once he figures Cotto out.

Even if Cotto has a plan B, Floyd will most likely adapt to that. He already lost to the tasmanian devil in Pac, now he's facing the defensive wizard in floyd. But hey, anything can happen and it wouldn't be the 1st huge upset in boxing.
    Can you imagine if Cotto does beat Floyd??

This forum would go crazy...lol.
    yep, I can imagine, this website will freeze from all the traffic at once....

Comment

That Lil' Kids head and balls will explode... I'm talking about that annoying moron... PRBOXINGCOTTO.

He got all hush-hush, and started kissing ass when Salido beat Juam Ma again. Hope Cotto takes it and retires after... Or Cotto vs. Canelo next year for Cinco de Mayo.... That's if Canelo gets through Mosley.

Comment

go cotto!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

war cotto, punish punk floyd....................

Comment

Originally posted by Capo Loko View Post
            That Lil' Kids head and balls will explode... I'm talking about that annoying moron... PRBOXINGCOTTO.

He got all hush-hush, and started kissing ass when Salido beat Juam Ma again. Hope Cotto takes it and retires after... Or Cotto vs. Canelo next year for Cinco de Mayo.... That's if Canelo gets through Mosley.
            havent seen his gay ass in a while must be bc of all his great predictions always fail to materialize

Comment

im really on the fence on this one and dont know who to root for. When watching a fight that doesn't involve some fighters that i like, i usually root for the underdog and might just go with cotto seing as he is Latino.

Comment

I hope Cotto gives him a good fight....

I know he will, Cotto has been looking good his last couple of 3 fights...

Comment

Cotto by ko within 8...im not kidding...

Comment

money may all day

Comment

Mayweather all day.

Comment

Working...
                      X