No announcement yet.

{VIDEO} Khan-Judah hit Mandalay Bay, Vegas, Mayweather rumoured to attend

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Floyd at the workout today...

Ill post some pics/vid later. Waiting for them to upload at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      Just looking at some of the basic stuff Morales was able to do to Maidana only shows how much Khan has to learn, I don't see how he challenges Mayweather in any way, I'd rather Floyd-Bradley than Khan-Mayweather. Khan-Mayweather just doesn't interest me all that much, respectable opponent OK, but in terms of competitiveness...I already know what to expect.
      Khan lacks the experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Just looking at some of the basic stuff Morales was able to do to Maidana only shows how much Khan has to learn, I don't see how he challenges Mayweather in any way, I'd rather Floyd-Bradley than Khan-Mayweather. Khan-Mayweather just doesn't interest me all that much, respectable opponent OK, but in terms of competitiveness...I already know what to expect.
        Great post bro,I totally agree...

Comment

Judah just has to fire fast , hard shots at The Terrorist and not worry about what's coming back. Make is a war.

Judah has a suspect chin....but he is Jake LaMotta compared to The Terrorist.

Comment

Originally posted by PED User View Post
            Pretty much. Amir is a rangy guy with some speed and athleticism and little else. Unless Floyd declines faster and more drastically than Worldcom, I give Amir about as much chance at beating Floyd as I do Clint Howard pulling a 3 way with Kim Kardashian and Giselle.

If the fight is made, watch Floyd's groupies try to talk about how it's some great matchup that does wonders for his legacy and Khan's huggers try to convince themselves that Khan has a really good chance.
            correct me if im wrong. but its the *******s who said floyd was scared to fight kahn.

we floyd fans know floyd will box kahns ears off. stop making up stuff

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
              correct me if im wrong. but its the *******s who said floyd was scared to fight kahn.

we floyd fans know floyd will box kahns ears off. stop making up stuff
              Nah, you can bet that some Floyd groupies (not fans who are actually reasonable) will talk about it being some great win because Khan is young, fast, has a title, etc...

Sometimes it comes afterwards. People (especially Klit Lickers) talk about how their fighter's opponent sucks, is a hypejob, overrated, etc...and them they complain when their guy isn't given much credit for beating that hypejob.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Good vid bro Green K sent...War Khan!!!!!
                Rome bro you backing khan in this fight? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  Rome bro you backing khan in this fight? lol
                  Hell yea,I want Bradley Khan...I said it before I'm a fan of Khan I just like Bradley better..my sis roots for Khan all the time tho,I believe he is the reason she got so into boxing all of a sudden..LMAO...

Comment

Seriously, all Khan has to do to look better than Hatton is last the distance against Floyd.

Thats a tough call in itself but we shall see!

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      why cant I post videos like this? mine always comes up with a link instead of like this?

Comment

Working...
                      X