• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fuucking PEASANT!!! !!! !!!

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=485056

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
      "Diesel being a black guy why don't you ever get in-depth about jumpings in the United States? If you gave a ****, then why not explain it a bit for others, especially guys that admit they hate black people, to understand the difference between hoodrats and non-hoodrats?"
      I wonder if other black people don't speak up about acts like this in fear of being branded an Uncle Tom?.

Comment

Originally posted by WarFace View Post

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          "Diesel being a black guy why don't you ever get in-depth about jumpings in the United States? If you gave a ****, then why not explain it a bit for others, especially guys that admit they hate black people, to understand the difference between hoodrats and non-hoodrats?"
          One. Cause most of the guys that say whatever they want about black people are trolls.

Two. I don't care what they think.

Three. A thread of substance meant to show African Americans in a positive light wouldn't get much play here cause there aren't enough on this board and the same trolls would take something good and ruin it.

Fourth and Final point: Since I don't care what they think, cause they're trolls, ignorant about black people, they can continue to get the wrong information if they choose from youtube and worldstarhiphop; what bothers me is they think that is what all black people are like or, they pretend like that's how it is for the fck of it. It doesn't bother me enough to make a thread about it for all the reasons listed above, I got enough respect for myself to not get into it with the bullshit they do just to provoke.

Comment

Does worldstarhiphop only show videos of people getting beatings? I have never been on there but ever video I've seen posted on here from that site has been just that.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
              i didn't watch the video in the other one cause its not the kind of stuff i like to see no matter how bored. Something is wrong with this chick though, the last part of that statement. She's asking to get hurt with that kind of attitude.

This video is not bad when compared to some of the **** videos I've seen uploaded on that site.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                Does worldstarhiphop only show videos of people getting beatings? I have never been on there but ever video I've seen posted on here from that site has been just that.
                Yes that's all they do, post negative imagery.

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Yes that's all they do, post negative imagery.
                  That and big butt models.

Comment

This video was actually great for the fact that the white kid, had a plan. He baited the yapper the whole time with the left hook. Yapper Black even said, "stop throwing the same punch, thats why you can't coordinate". The left hook lands and stuns Yapper Black. Yapper rushes in and gets Paul Williamsed with the right. Yapper then goes on to say, "I'm gonna go get my brother".

I never knew Paul Williams had a lil bro.

Comment

All I got from that vid was that someone was mad at some other girl because she couldn't grow real hair out of her own ****in head, should I now be concerned on a car because of my own luxurious mane?

Comment

Working...
                      X