Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andrade: GGG, Canelo Not The Best Talents at 160 - Just Popular

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    Seriously how has this dude gone so long without taking on some big names. Granted Vanes when they fought was a good fighter, but outside that we won a decision in Germany and that's it. I just can't believe anybody rates this guy he has done NOTHING am I missing something here?
    Your missing the fact that the top guys should be fighting him already.

Comment

Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Good point and true.
      Boo Boo out classes Punk G & gives Nelo trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
        He beat him easily.
        Exactly! He won virtually every round. At least 9-3. Not even close. And that was when Martirosysn was 33-0. Just like the haters saying Andrade went life and death with Akavov when he clearly won EVERY SINGLE ROUND except the 9th !!! Haters hate. What can you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Clubber Pac View Post
          Your talking out of your a$$, we don't know if he on the level with those guys because NONE OF THEM WILL FIGHT HIM.
          Exactly !! He's got the belt. Never lost and if he's so easy to beat why aren't any of them getting in the ring!

GGGs people are avoiding him like the plague. GGG had the ability to take the belt from him and secure the guaranteed shot with Canelo and still refused to do it !! He could have fought for ALL the belts and he ran away period!!! Canelo's people begging GGG to fight him because THEY DONT WANT TO FIGHT HIM EITHER !!! There is no other explanation. Haters say Andrade's nothing so why do they avoid him when he has the last belt !!!!!!

Comment

GGG is ducking because of his older age status.

Canelo just has a million people that are begging for a fight.

And Andrade is overrated.

Truth in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              Still wondering why Andrade/Charlo hasn’t happened or even been talked about yet. From 154 to 160 these two have conspicuously never crossed paths.
              Don't worry, in due time they will meet so in the meantime stop trying to protect Punk G.

Comment

Says the clown w/ a bunch of wins against fighters without a pulse.

Comment

Originally posted by alexjust View Post
                  Any other credible way to raise his profile other than sounding off GGG and Canelo?

Andrade is yet to prove himself against an elite level fighter. Both GGG and Canelo have done that. I'd be comfortable betting on either GGG or Canelo beating Andrade.
                  golovkin has YET to beat a top fighter. I bet Boo Boo out classes Punk G & gives Nelo trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    Great post..if Andrade had looked great the 2 times he stepped up (Culcay and Vanes) he would have more credibility here...I typically rate guys by how they do relative to expectations...and Andrade always seems to fall a little flat, even when he wins...just never quite dominates like he should imo...he should be KOing a few of those guys on his resume that went 12 rounds or went into the 12th round.

GGG and Canelo have both been in with better competition than Andrade has (each other mainly), and also they have both been in with good fighters on many more occasions than Andrade - and both have looked more dominant in those many fights than Andrade has in his 2. I like his skills but so far he hasn't really proven it and GGG and Canelo have, relative to him at minimum.

Good news is he will surely have a chance in his next few fights to prove his words true...Canelo Jacobs GGG or Charlo will surely be after Sulecki...in his next fight or two after at least...I for one am very interested in how he looks against Sulecki, I think that's a good fight.
                    Boo Boo beats golovkin & gives Nelo trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
                      Neither GGG or Canelo's management teams want to fight BJS or Andrade. They're obviously not as confident as you seem to be.
                      billy hoe is too busy pulling out of fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X