Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any fighter besides some Mexicans believe Canelo is clean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any fighter besides some Mexicans believe Canelo is clean?

Fighters and promoters from all over the world are calling Canelo a cheat. Only some mexican fighters and personalities are defending him. Other mexicans accuse him.

It seems like almost UD that everyone feels Canelo is a cheater.

Who is defending him outside of Mexico? Who says he's clean?

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
    Fighters and promoters from all over the world are calling Canelo a cheat. Only some mexican fighters and personalities are defending him. Other mexicans accuse him.

It seems like almost UD that everyone feels Canelo is a cheater.

Who is defending him outside of Mexico? Who says he's clean?
    they just released a list of fighters not doing vada and a lot of them calling canelo a cheater...the irony

Comment

Basically, only the trolls.

Comment

Most of the fighters (and trainers, and managers, and promoters) know what's going on.

Give it some thought about why so little gets said or done about it . . .

Comment

First, he failed a test. No one thinks he's "clean".
          The debate is as to whether he cheated or if he tested positive because of meat contamination.

I'm not Mexican, but when I heard he failed I immediately wondered if it was Clen because I worked in the nutrition field for years and am aware of Chinese and Mexican beef and pork being supplemented with clenbuterol in order to render leaner, higher quality meats. I think it's more likely that he failed due to the meats than cheating, but I'm not eliminating the possibility he cheated.

There's a lot of successful cheaters and Anthony Joshua is a screaming example of this. Canelo may be a cheat, but I think he's high profile enough to get away with it and the clen was likely a contamination thing because it's a big problem down there.

Comment

He tested positive for trace levels of clen that fall within the expected contamination levels that wada's research team concluded and Mexico does have that problem so I can't say I believe him or not only he knows.it's like when magic Johnson got hiv everyone assumed he was taking it in the @ss but he claimed he was strait and was cheating with women.was he lying or telling the truth?no one knows only him.if he would of tested for a steroid or was blood doping then there would be no question of guilt

Comment

Working...
            X