Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's Strip Club Google & Yelp Reviews

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On October 29, 2003, Spadafora was arrested and accused in the shooting of his pregnant girlfriend, Nadine Russo. The story was that Spadafora and Russo were driving in Paul's new H3 Hummer on the night of October the 26th. An argument broke out between the two over the paternity of Russo's unborn child; it ended outside a local gas station where Spadafora allegedly shot Russo in the midsection. Spadafora was released after posting a $50,000 bond.

On September 7, 2004, he was arrested again for running a car into a parked police cruiser while allegedly driving under the influence of alcohol. At the same time, he announced that he and Russo were planning to get married on September 29, 2004. His personal troubles continued on December 11 when he was arrested after a urine test showed traces of cocaine in his body. On December 20, he pleaded guilty to drug use charges and was jailed immediately.

On February 23, 2005, Spadafora was sentenced to 21 to 60 months in prison for the attempted murder of Nadine Russo.

On September 22, 2011, Spadafora was arrested once again on a DUI charge. He was processed and released after refusing to have a blood sample drawn.[2]

On September 23, 2012 his manager filed suit against him in Allegheny County court for breach of contract.[3]

On April 4, 2016 Spadafora was arrested for allegedly brandishing a knife and threatening a Sheetz employee in Manor Township, Armstrong County, PA. Earlier that same day Spadafora is accused of assaulting a 63 year old woman in Crafton, Allegheny County. Unconfirmed sources have indicated that Spadafora was out celebrating becoming a father with his significant other Ms. Erin Remensynder of Glassport, PA.

Comment

• Originally posted by EvanFields View Post
      Lou Cypher message me to please delete I. Trying to figure out how
      Interesting

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
        Hey Lou, why do you have Paul Spadafora's mail on the table in your pic?

518 Kearns Ave,
        Pittsburgh, PA 15220
        1 bed 1 bath 544 sqft
        Sold: $30,000
        Lol........... I hope he not Paul...

Comment

• LMFAO gotta keep this going. So much trash talk about...nothing related to boxing.

Comment

• this thread has taken an unexpected twist

Comment

• Originally posted by meme_man View Post
              Lol........... I hope he not Paul...

I don't have a dog in the fight, just messing around

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                Say what you want but there are 2 completely indisputable facts that you'll have to live with.

#1. Manny beat Floyd in the ring. Where it matters. With one arm. Yikes.

#2. 2017 Manny is a Congressman and is being groomed to be the President of a country. 2017 Floyd is the CEO of a failed crack den titty bar.
                All sane people had Floyd beating Manny anywhere from 10-2 to 8-4. Please keep conspiracy theories away from NSB. Only you and Spoon23 think DLH and manny beat Floyd

Regarding Manny as a congressman...I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. He supports a supremely corrupt dictator that believes in martial law. Not a good look

Comment

• Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                  Say what you want but there are 2 completely indisputable facts that you'll have to live with.

#1. Manny beat Floyd in the ring. Where it matters. With one arm. Yikes.

#2. 2017 Manny is a Congressman and is being groomed to be the President of a country. 2017 Floyd is the CEO of a failed crack den titty bar.
                  All sane people had Floyd beating Manny anywhere from 10-2 to 8-4. Please keep conspiracy theories away from NSB. Only you and Spoon23 think DLH and manny beat Floyd

Regarding Manny as a congressman...I wouldn't touch it with a 10 ft pole. He supports a supremely corrupt dictator that believes in martial law. Not a good look

Comment

• did anyone save the pic? he deleted it i wanna see that

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                      did anyone save the pic? he deleted it i wanna see that
                      It was a pic that had a strippers name and number on it.

ALLEGEDLY another poster saw a letter with mailing address for Paul Spadafora in the background.

Lou Cipher mia ever since XD

Comment

Working...
                      X