Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion of Senator John McCain?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion of Senator John McCain?

He's always seemed to have a soft spot for boxing and on numerous occasions has lobbied for a National Boxing Commission/single governing body. What's your opinion of the guy?

Sarah Palin. That is all.

Comment

i honestly dont know what hes done for boxing to have an educated opinion on it. im pretty sure he was behind the ali act tho if im not mistaken

Comment

He's the worse specimen of neocon war mongerer out there. He's a battle horse of the elite agenda.

Comment

He has a soft spot for boxing though. Everything and everyone in life has positive aspects and negative aspects. The boxing related legislation and lobby is the only positive stuff I've seen from him, so props to him for that only.

Comment

He does seem to like his boxing. I think he's been pushing for the Jack Johnson presidential pardon for like decades or something. But he's also said he want to go to war with about 7 different countries and Palin and that. Yeah not many people are all good or bad.......he crazy though.

Comment

He seems like a cvnt.

Comment

Originally posted by POOPGOSPLAT View Post
                He's always seemed to have a soft spot for boxing and on numerous occasions has lobbied for a National Boxing Commission/single governing body. What's your opinion of the guy?
                I would say that your handle would be a fitting description for the man.

Comment

He's a criminally corrupt foul version of a Politician and I don't give a fuk if he like ballet ... He's a fraud and traitor to those who ignorantly vote for him and a traitor to the American people. .... PERIOD!!!!

Do your research .......

Here he is meeting with ISIS leaders as they plan their carnage on humanity.

Meeting with neo-nazies

And don't even bother asking other soldiers that were captive during the Vietnam war about McCain.

It has also been claimed by retired Army Colonel Earl Hopper, admittedly without any corroborating evidence apart from what might be contained in inaccessible Pentagon files, that ***8220;McCain told his North Vietnamese captors, highly classified information, the most important of which was the package routes, which were routes used to bomb North Vietnam. He gave in detail the altitude they were flying, the direction, if they made a turn***8230; he gave them what primary targets the United States was interested in***8230;the information McCain provided allowed the North Vietnamese to adjust their air-defenses. As result***8230;the US lost sixty percent more aircraft and in 1968 [and] called off the bombing of North Vietnam, because of the information McCain had given to them.***8221;

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...-pow-cover-up/
                  Last edited by arraamis; 06-21-2015, 11:40 AM.

Comment

I wouldn't want him as my president.

Comment

Working...
                    X