X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    amusing thread this one is...

its like a fungal infection that just comes back time and time again...
    That's a really good analogy actually. I once searched for the username xfrodobagginsx and it had spread across the internet with the very same post, just like the clap in a bath house.

Comment

• As a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ, I understand that people are dying and going to hell. I have a responsibility to warn people of he danger that they are in without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Therefore, I will continue to warn people and help people come to Christ. If you were in a large building that was on fire and the people in it didn't realize it, but were in danger for their lives, wouldn't you tell them? Even if they didn't believe you, wouldn't you tell them anyway? Wouldn't you warn them? The evidence is clear that the Bible is true and Jesus Christ did what He said He would do. He died and rose from the dead so that we could be saved from hell. If there were no hell, then there would be no need for a Savior.

Comment

• Originally posted by xfrodobagginsx View Post
        As a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ, I understand that people are dying and going to hell. I have a responsibility to warn people of he danger that they are in without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Therefore, I will continue to warn people and help people come to Christ. If you were in a large building that was on fire and the people in it didn't realize it, but were in danger for their lives, wouldn't you tell them? Even if they didn't believe you, wouldn't you tell them anyway? Wouldn't you warn them? The evidence is clear that the Bible is true and Jesus Christ did what He said He would do. He died and rose from the dead so that we could be saved from hell. If there were no hell, then there would be no need for a Savior.
        I spoke with Jesus, he thinks you're a **** and will send you to hell for lying about religion all the time.

Hey, it's my duty to warn you.

Comment

As a Christian and follower of Jesus Christ, I understand that people are dying and going to hell. I have a responsibility to warn people of he danger that they are in without a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Therefore, I will continue to warn people and help people come to Christ. If you were in a large building that was on fire and the people in it didn't realize it, but were in danger for their lives, wouldn't you tell them? Even if they didn't believe you, wouldn't you tell them anyway? Wouldn't you warn them? The evidence is clear that the Bible is true and Jesus Christ did what He said He would do. He died and rose from the dead so that we could be saved from hell. If there were no hell, then there would be no need for a Savior.
          Every other religion says the exact same thing about their holy books. What makes Christianity so special?

Comment

We get it, now fuck off.

AKA

I wish you were in a building on fire.

Could you prove to me that having a 'personal relationship with Jesus' is any different than having an imaginary relationship with Pocahontas?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Noose View Post
              Could you prove to me that having a 'personal relationship with Jesus' is any different than having an imaginary relationship with Pocahontas?
              Pocahontas ****?

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                Pocahontas ****?
                Im more a leg man, so ive given her more leg than breast.

ive also made her blonde and white. (kinda like how most Christians imagine Jesus)

Comment

• On a side note, have you guys ever really thought about the concept of heaven though?

Would you really want to live forever? In eternal happiness? When the girl at the store is too bubbly and nice, it makes me want to punch her in the face.

Dealing with an eternity of happy people might be hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    On a side note, have you guys ever really thought about the concept of heaven though?

Would you really want to live forever? In eternal happiness? When the girl at the store is too bubbly and nice, it makes me want to punch her in the face.

Dealing with an eternity of happy people might be hell.
                    i cant get my head around 'eternity'. Then with heaven there is the issue of everything being perfect all the time. I cant get my head around that either.
                    What if i see a Pocahontas look-a-like? If i get a semi will i be cast out and sent to hell?
                    What if i think Jesus could do with a shower. Will that send me to hell also?

Plus, i dont get how i can be happy in heaven knowing my hindu ancestors are burning in hell.
                    I bet all the dead popes in heaven hang around in a little gang and think they own the ****ing place.
                    Imagine a heaven with loads of popes but no drunken milfs.

Comment

• If I knew my time was near, then no matter what my beliefs of what comes after, I would face my death honorably, without fear, without deception and without doubt. I would think about all the love I shared, and all the times I fought for what I believed was right even when I was the only one believing and the only one fighting.

So that in my final moments, there would be no doubt as to who I was, because my actions resonate my truth further than a stranger's fantasy, and that if there were a God, he would know my name.
                      Last edited by DARKSEID; 05-01-2014, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X