No announcement yet.

"but hes only 23 years. hes still a young guy."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thuggery View Post
    "he young tho" it's their cop out excuse for anything he does.

Even when he beats old women and steals their purse.
    lol If a 12 year old beat an old woman or robbed someone it's not cause they're young it is because they are an *******. I don't like to too young excuse if they say anyone can get it

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      I think it's pretty apparent by now, that the Broner camp aren't confident in his abilities against the top tier, ELITE level fighters yet.

Don't blame them. The kid would get wrecked at 140.
      he's planning on moving down after the paulie fight...and tell me which credible opponent would be ready for the june date?

last I checked peterson and matthysse were squaring off and garcia is fighting judah in april, khan's also fighting in april and alvarado and rios are promoted by tr

Comment

If Broner beats Paulie I want to see who he fights next.If he defends his title against Thurman then I think he is a worthy welterweight belt holder. Thurman is a dangerous full sized welterweight with a high ranking by the organization Broner would be champ of. Thurman has the same promoter as Broner so the fight should be easy to make. Thurman is only 8 months older than Broner by the way. If Broner's next fight after a win over Paulie is against an easy opponent then it would seem clear to me that he went after weak belt holder Paulie to avoid fighting the tough guys that fight at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
          he's turning 23 this summer and it's funny he should face world class opposition after having held a major title for almost two years now

could u imagine broner facing someone like juanma or gonzales last year? man that would be embarrassing

it's also highly ironic u should leave out the fact that most of the champs u've stated began their careers in their mid teens...broner hasn't even been around in the pro game that long
          How old was Broner when he turned pro?

Comment

a canelo fan trying to talk about someones opposition

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              If Broner beats Paulie I want to see who he fights next.If he defends his title against Thurman then I think he is a worthy welterweight belt holder. Thurman is a dangerous full sized welterweight with a high ranking by the organization Broner would be champ of. Thurman has the same promoter as Broner so the fight should be easy to make. Thurman is only 8 months older than Broner by the way. If Broner's next fight after a win over Paulie is against an easy opponent then it would seem clear to me that he went after weak belt holder Paulie to avoid fighting the tough guys that fight at 140.
              Not a chance in Hell he fights Thurman. The story line is there though. Thurman's been calling out Paulie. Paulie's fighting Broner. If Broner wins, no reason why this fight shouldn't happen. Makes total sense.

"Anyone CAN get it." Unless they're not midgets, or dynamic in any way shape or form.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Not a chance in Hell he fights Thurman. The story line is there though. Thurman's been calling out Paulie. Paulie's fighting Broner. If Broner wins, no reason why this fight shouldn't happen. Makes total sense.

"Anyone CAN get it." Unless they're not midgets, or dynamic in any way shape or form.
                I like Broner, but some dude (forgot who it was) on here said a phrase that should be immortalized. Broner is the CAN-man cause he fights nothing but CANS.

Comment

Prince Nassem made his American debut at 23 against Kelley.

He was c0cky, a loud mouth and everything Broner wishes he was in terms of personality.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                    Prince Nassem made his American debut at 23 against Kelley.

He was c0cky, a loud mouth and everything Broner wishes he was in terms of personality.
                    If Prince Naseem would've beaten MAB, his star power would've rivaled Oscar's at the time.

Comment

Ok we get it TS is a mayweather ballwasher and a Canelo hater

Comment

Working...
                      X