No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Mares Still in The Mix For Donaire on April 13

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: Mares Still in The Mix For Donaire on April 13

There appears to be a breakthrough in the effort to get a highly anticipated fight done between WBO/Ring Magazine super bantamweight champion Nonito “The Filipino Flash” Donaire and WBC champion Abner Mares.

Top Rank promoter Bob Arum told BoxingScene.com/Manila Standard from Beijing, China that Donaire will definitely defend his title on April 13 but the choice of an opponent hasn’t been finalized although he had mentioned WBA champion Guillermo Rigondeaux as the likely opponent in an interview with us last week after the Mikey Garcia-Orlando Salido title fight in the Theater at New York's Madison Square Garden..
    [Click Here To Read More]

i seriously doubt it

Comment

No he's not.

Comment

Shut up you cocktease

Comment

He be lying. Lucky if we even get the Rigo fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Its rigo or vic either way donaire knocks them both out

Comment

I bet Rigo's people told Arum that Rigo isn't ready and needs a tune up fight first before Nonito.

And Nonito will probably fight Vic and than Rigo will be on the undercard, than they will fight after

Comment

Shut up Arum we know you wont risk Donaire against Mares.

Comment

It won't be Rigo or Mares. I hope you guys are pumped for Donaire-Darchinyan II!

Comment

if Arum says mares is still in the mix....that means no chance in hell

have we not learn from the many times he said "mayweather is still the priority"....

Comment

Working...
                    X