Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: If I Have No Chin, Why Doesn't Garcia Fight Me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being English I try so hard to like Khan, but he always screws it up by opening his mouth!

Comment

Originally posted by fightfan2007 View Post
      Did you give Barrera a rematch??

Did you give McCloseky a rematch??

Those wins were far more supsect than your brutal KO at the hands of Swift

So u fancy rematching a a brutal KO loss then do ya?? How about rematching PRescott whose been calling you out for 5 years...??

GTFOH
      This is exactly how I feel. And in case he forgot what happened in the first fight:

Comment

Damn... Garcia knocked him around sooo bad he forgot they ever fought.... At least forgot that ass beating he got

Comment

im a Khan fan, and i think a lot of the hate he gets is crazy, but the stuff he comes out with sometimes is borderline ******ed.

Comment

Chin or no chin....that left hook from Garcia was weird.....dare i say a lucky punch?

Comment

I hated Khan so much when he was hot on here, now hes had his set backs & gets so much (probably deserved) hate, I kind of feel pity on him.

Then he opens his mouth!

Just shh man, stop chasing world titles and earn your position. Avenge your losses starting with Prescott seeing you reckon you never say no to a fight.

Fight Breidis, he will come to the U.K as well!

If your balls are as big as people say, rematch Breidis.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                he gets credit for outboxing garcia for the majority of those 4 rounds but to me it did look like he was being set up for a hard counter left hook

fact is khan never recovered from that first knock down
                Getting your ass ****ing beat for 4 round doesn't equate to setting up one shot. Especially one where you're not looking. I'm not even an Amir fan but if my coaches EVER let me get my ass beat or we had 4 rounds to set up one punch get my ass kicked in the process I would NEVER work under them. Ever.

Comment

Amir Khans chins is buzzing like a god damn bee hive to this day from that Danny Garcia left!

Comment

This boy is suffering from brain damage.

A few on this forum act like that left hook was the ONLY punch Garcia landed. Khan won the first 2 rounds but Danny was competitive and catching Khan with all kinds of counters in those exchanges, and he was clearly in control of the 3rd round before he landed that "LUCKY SHOT" as someone earlier said.

The truth is, that sooner or later that big punch was going to land and Khan simply cannot take it. Its really that simple. There are no other factors. Its not like Khan is some defensive genius. Its not like Khan was about to KO him and then a freak accident shot landed. Garcia timed him over and over again and it just happened that he landed the money shot in round 3.

A rematch has the same outcome. Sooner or later, Danny will KO Amir. In truth, the fight may last longer but it would probably be more one sided this time around since Danny would have more confidence going into a rematch.

Garcia KO 8 if they meet again.

Comment

Getting hit on the neck hurts like a mother*cker. It's actually one of the worst places to get hit for being knocked out. Remember Haye rocking Valuev in the last round? That was with a blow to the neck. I think it may interrupt the blood flow to the brain temporarily, although I might have just made that up. There's a wicked youtube vid where a karate instructor chops a pimp on the neck and completely sparks him. I'll try and find it.

Here:
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK46DniuTcU

Comment

Working...
                      X