No announcement yet.

Chavez vs Martinez: Ring Size

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
    Like I said in another thread.......small rings should be the mandatory size for boxing fights. I pay to see people fight and not to run. There is no skill in running.
    It's called the sweet science for a reason you ******. If you want to go watch 2 talentless brawlers go on WorldStarHipHop or Youtube and watch street fights. Spend your money elsewhere.
    "I pay to see people fight not run. I want to see only brutal knockouts and people getting their heads bashed in because I can't comprehend how hard it is to fight for several rounds." What a moron. I assume he has never boxed before to not understand the work and skills it takes to put on a good boxing performance.

Comment

ring size doesn't matter... chavez will eventually catch martinez... and it won't even be hilarious...

Comment

Like I said in another thread.......small rings should be the mandatory size for boxing fights. I pay to see people fight and not to run. There is no skill in running.
        I suggest you watch prizefighter then

Comment

I never consider Martinez to be a runner.

Comment

There is skill in running actually, and by the way Martinez is not a runner, he might have a lot of mobility but he likes to engage his opponent. You can criticize his style, but he's an entertaining fighter and not a "runner"

Comment

Martinez' promoter/manager better start letting Roach/NSAC know BEFOREHAND that he's going to be pushing hard for little things like weighing gloves, making sure drug tests are taken etc., cause Roach knows how to swing by these type of things. He sure does love to dodge potential threats of exposure.

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
                It's called the sweet science for a reason you ******. If you want to go watch 2 talentless brawlers go on WorldStarHipHop or Youtube and watch street fights. Spend your money elsewhere.
                "I pay to see people fight not run. I want to see only brutal knockouts and people getting their heads bashed in because I can't comprehend how hard it is to fight for several rounds." What a moron. I assume he has never boxed before to not understand the work and skills it takes to put on a good boxing performance.
                LOL!! Butthurt mofo. Look at how Floyd is boxing now and early in his career. He didn't run, he would display his boxing skills when he stood his ground and outboxed them in the center of the ring sometimes. Don't give me that sweet science bull****. Whitaker would put it on some people too without the running sometimes as well.

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                I suggest you watch prizefighter then
                At least it deals with boxing and not track n field.

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
                There is skill in running actually, and by the way Martinez is not a runner, he might have a lot of mobility but he likes to engage his opponent. You can criticize his style, but he's an entertaining fighter and not a "runner"

I never said Martinez is a runner. I'm not defending Chavez either. There is NO SKILL IN RUNNING. NONE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It won't matter Martinez will crush Chumpez in a sandbox if that's where the fight is held.
                  this this this

Comment

Sergio would've beat Jr last Saturday in the same ring Lee got rocked out in

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                      quite amazing Chavez's team will be able to dictate everything over the p4p #3 (the ring) and vastly superior skilled fighter.
                      Boxing is a business. The fans now point that out everytime the duck move is pulled. They accept it when the best fighters do it, it doesn't take away from their greatness for some reason.

But yes Chavez is the star so if Martinez wants the fight, he'll have to give in to every team Chavez's demands. But if he pulls out the win anyway, I guess it makes the victory that much more sweeter. I wonder what the pfp rankings will look like after??

Comment

Working...
                      X