Collapse
No announcement yet.

check this out..."Couple raise child as 'gender neutral' to avoid stereotyping"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God damn hippies. We got a kindergarden over here that acts this way. Wouldn't let my kid go near it.

Gender Neutral, that's one way to confuse the hell out of your kid, and not prepare it for society.

Comment

this is what happens when you have "gay" couples raising children. im not ****phobic but a child needs both a male & female role model in their lives. i'm not saying it can't work but the child is screwed from the start. other kids, parents, teachers,etc will always look at them differently.it's one thing to be raised by a gay couple but to have them "hide" the gender from others is completely insane! this kid is going to have serious emotional problems when older. school bullying, name calling, no friends, etc. it would not surprise me if the kid becomes suicidal in his teens...

Comment

Woah woah woah, they let him wear flowery swim suits but not skull shirts? That's the DEFINITION of hypocrisy. They just want to raise their son to be a drag queen. The **** is wrong with these parents.
        Last edited by SkillspayBills; 01-21-2012, 11:37 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
          Woah woah woah, they let him wear flowery swim suits but not skull shirts? That's the DEFINITION of hypocrisy. They just want to raise their son to be a drag queen. The **** is wrong with these parents.
          i thought they were a gay couple...2 women raising a boy...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            i thought they were a gay couple...2 women raising a boy...
            They said something about "his son" in the OP but I may be wrong.

Comment

that's the most idiotic thing i've ever heard.

Comment

kid is gonna be ****ed in the head and potentially become a serial killer

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  this is what happens when you have "gay" couples raising children. im not ****phobic
                  Considering that this couple is a heterosexual couple I would say that you actually are being ****phobic. Nowhere in any of the information posted, or in any of the many articles or op-ed pieces about this poor kid indicate in any way that he is being raised by same sex parents. The fact that you have leaped to such a conclusion is telling.

From the description of how this kid is being brought up it looks like the parents' view of "gender neutral" appears to be skewed to the "feminine" side of things. These parents are not unique in doing this. A lot of parents consider truly gender neutral toys like lego to be "boys toys" and think that letting your kid play with lego and wear dresses is truly gender neutral.

My feeling on this case is that the mother was disappointed to have a boy and wished she'd had a girl, so she set about rationalising her bias by concocting the gender neutral story.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                    **** like this is ridiculous. There's a couple around here I saw on the news. Might be the same 2 idiots. But there's gender differences for a reason. Let's just blur the ****ing lines and tell people we are all the same, when in reality we are not!

Originally posted by *Boss Lady* View Post
                    I really hate parents that use their children as social experiments. Letting the child have a sense of self and identifying with their gender is healthy.

I have one boy and one girl. I don't give my daughter **** when she wants to play with hotwheels and I don't discourage my son when my daughter talks him into having a tea party with her.

These idiot parents need to get a grip.

Welcome to the year 2012, where parents, who have children entrusted to their care, conduct live experiments on these children, and then make every effort to get their results published in the media news circle.

What a freakin contribution to society -- Sick, sick, sick .... SICK!!!!!

Now we can add Neutral Genders, to the ever increasing collection of social misfits, psychopathic dwarfs, inanimate object loving, attention craving, mentally ******ed brats -- Who all, just so happen to be teetering on the edge of self-termination daily.

Way to go!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong
                      beck & kieran sound like girls names to me...beck is short for becky & kieran is a girls name too
                      Kieran is an Irish name and it is a man's name.

That said-

These parents should be ashamed of themselves.

They are not doing this child any favours by causing him confusion. Any decent parent worth their weight in sense raises their child to respect all people, regardless of appearance, gender, race, religion, class etc. These parents have a completely different agenda. Most of these types are doing it for the notoriety. They are taking these innocent children and placing them into a mindset that will leave them vulnerable. There is good reason there is gender differences - WE ARE DIFFERENT.

Yes, I know this coming from the chick who posts on a boxing forum telling you guys to treat me as one of the guys; at the end of the day, I know I am a female, I like being female, I just prefer 'male' things to an extent.

They are going to damage his sense of self. I bet he grows up feeling ashamed for being a boy.

Comment

Working...
                      X