Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd/Pac is made with drug testing, Floyd doesn't deserve any credit for a win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
    why do you have floyd as a red ranger?

you do know the original red ranger is doing male **** now right?

Comment

Originally posted by spoon23 View Post
      nope, it's you who need help.. It's so ****n' clear what he just said.. Your ******ed if you can't comprehend it? Geez i swear *****\s are getting dumber by the minute hear..

Don't feel bad there is always hope for you. Get help fast though lol

you stfu hehehe!
      lol look at this dude tryna stick up for his boyfriend fuk outta here this thread is garbage even pac fans wwere saying it in the first page when pac fans dont even agree with it then u kno its pure garbage.

Comment

dont forget his woman beating ways he acquired in his scumbag dna from his dad & uncle.

so far floyd is a proven tax cheat, injects lidocaine on his hands, backs out business deals, gets cars repod, does not pay his bills, attacks women in clubs.....

yet its pac who we are worried about?

Floyd is fraudulent just like his sexuality. Almost every negative article written about pacquiao are made by bloggers on comments page while pacquiao's image is still being buoyed by respectable journalist of boxing who went to college & whose opinion carries weight.

compared to negative propaganda propagated by highschool drop outs, criminal records, low life no prospect having, ignorant, government/project housed, children with no father figure whose opinion only carry weight with other low life thug degenerates.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          That was obviously a frame up. Have you ever seen Pac smile? Its like the first time I discovered happiness.

He doesn't have an evil bone in his body. He is a man of the people, the genuine article.
          YEA IM SURE NO EVIL BONE IN HIS BODY THIS IS THE MAN WHO USED TO HATE PACQUIAO NOW NO EVIL BONE OK CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE AND IM JUST USING IT AS AN EXAMPLE. gET OUTTA HERE YOUR JUST TRYING TO DISCREDIT FLOYD

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
            lol look at this dude tryna stick up for his boyfriend fuk outta here this thread is garbage even pac fans wwere saying it in the first page when pac fans dont even agree with it then u kno its pure garbage.
            Those guys are just trying to be diplomatic. They agree with me though.

Any knowledgeable observer would since all I'm doing is telling la verdad.

Comment

Originally posted by Va_BoriKua View Post
              YEA IM SURE NO EVIL BONE IN HIS BODY THIS IS THE MAN WHO USED TO HATE PACQUIAO NOW NO EVIL BONE OK CHEATING ON YOUR WIFE AND IM JUST USING IT AS AN EXAMPLE. gET OUTTA HERE YOUR JUST TRYING TO DISCREDIT FLOYD
              Lol, I don't have to try. He discredits himself and gives us ample ammunition.

Its like fishing with dynamite.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
                Oh no not again...

Because Floyd was a confirmed cheater and Pac is not.
                pac has come in overweight

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                  With a known scale cheat, you shouldn't take any chances.

I always say.
                  loool and the hero of asia isnt

Comment

why do you have floyd as a red ranger?

you do know the original red ranger is doing male **** now right?

Why do you know that?

Comment

Working...
                    X