Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Workouts from Boxing's Greatest Champs: Get in Shape with Muhammad Ali, Fernando Varg

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workouts from Boxing's Greatest Champs: Get in Shape with Muhammad Ali, Fernando Varg

I was thinking on buying this book by Garyy Todd. And just wondered if anyone here has read it and if it is helpful. Cheers.

where can you find ths book

Comment

never mind its at borders there holding it for me i am gonna pick it up at 11:30 am ill let you know how it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Gent
        I was thinking on buying this book by Garyy Todd. And just wondered if anyone here has read it and if it is helpful. Cheers.
        Buy that book...you think your gonna train like Ali and whoop me?

I'll whoop you even if you buy it...

Get ready to get pwned..

Comment

I have that book, I got mine at Barnes and Noble. It has some great workouts. However, for me with school and work I don't have the time to do them. Ricky Hatton and Kostya Tszyu are both in there and I would have the most intense ones.

Comment

jimmy the Gent is only getting this book because I'm gonna whoop him...he wants to train like the champions...but he don't got the heart of one...

I got the heart of a lion..

Comment

LOl. No i just want the book so when my coach aint training me on tuesdays and thursdays i can improvise with training which the great champions followed.

Comment

LOl. No i just want the book so when my coach aint training me on tuesdays and thursdays i can improvise with training which the great champions followed.
                just dotn put the work outs here
                the writter tried to sue Rick last time someone did it

Comment

I read that. I was sure when i seen the authors name Garry Todd it rung a bell.

Comment

I read that. I was sure when i seen the authors name Garry Todd it rung a bell.
                    Whoa!

You didn't talk **** to me!

Surprising...

Comment

Working...
                    X