Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boxing insiders say 'no' to Margarito licensing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man margarito beat up dat boi cooto but money may wud beat dat azz nah wut i mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
      Marg should be banned for life..

/end thread.

Comment

First of all lets be honest.. I saw the Resto-Collins documentry and what margarito attempted to do was nothing like what Resto actually did..

REsto and Lewis took out the padding of the gloves and replaced it with plaster.. Margs had plaster pads in the wraps.. cheating is cheating but what resto and lewis did was a lot more terrible than what margs attempted..

having said that I can't stop another man for making his money and if texas gives him food, i can't hate for the man to go and eat..

be mad at TX not margs

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post
          First of all lets be honest.. I saw the Resto-Collins documentry and what margarito attempted to do was nothing like what Resto actually did..

REsto and Lewis took out the padding of the gloves and replaced it with plaster.. Margs had plaster pads in the wraps.. cheating is cheating but what resto and lewis did was a lot more terrible than what margs attempted..

having said that I can't stop another man for making his money and if texas gives him food, i can't hate for the man to go and eat..

be mad at TX not margs
          I used to think that but I strongly disagree now. Margarito was a HUGE WW, so imagine the size of his hands combined with plaster.

Comment

Originally posted by thiefery View Post

be mad at TX not margs
            To clarify, they did not actually fill the gloves with plaster.

They removed some of the padding from the gloves, and then used a plaster like material on Resto's handwraps.

You are right that it's not exactly the same, but it's still disgusting. Personally, I don't think Margarito will be banned, but if he steps out of line in any way after this it would be a complete outrage if he isn't.

Comment

If he was promoted by let say DiBella or Goosen-Tutor he would've been banned for life. Arum is a scumbag though.

Comment

Working...
              X