ban on violent ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ban on violent ****

whats your opinion?

If you're referring to **** that depicts a woman or someone being raped and beaten...then yeah, I'm all for that.

Comment

what turns you on are your own buiness, **** is acting so i say no

Comment

Originally posted by leff View Post
        what turns you on are your own buiness, **** is acting so i say no
        But do you really think it's ethical to produce a film that appeals to those who prefer to see someone being raped or beaten?

I'm not talking S&M stuff, here...I mean "Real Violence" against an "actress" who is playing the part of a rape victim.

Comment

ethical......no

personly im against it, but i dont think were supposed to tell people what they can watch and not.

and if its acting sure, its movies.

beside you may think that people may watch it and go out and do it real life.

that logic i understand, many off those who are turned on by violent sex will masturbate to the movie instead off doing it.

**** has decreased number off rapes

Comment

ethical......no

personly im against it, but i dont think were supposed to tell people what they can watch and not.

that logic i understand, many off those who are turned on by violent sex will masturbate to the movie instead off doing it.

I actually have seen numbers that indicate the **** can contribute to rape because it (some...most) depicts women in an unrealistic/dehumanized way.

Comment

definetly

what is erotic about violence ?

i hate when the man grabs a womans throat in **** films

Comment

Originally posted by OASIS_LAD View Post
                definetly

what is erotic about violence ?

i hate when the man grabs a womans throat in **** films
                so your point is that it should be illegal cause you dont like it

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                  But do you really think it's ethical to produce a film that appeals to those who prefer to see someone being raped or beaten?

I'm not talking S&M stuff, here...I mean "Real Violence" against an "actress" who is playing the part of a rape victim.
                  Some woman have admitted to having rape fantasies. As ****ed up as that sounds, i think alot there are alot of perverse acts that men and women fantasize about. And therefore are made into ****.

Plus i think sometimes there is a fine line between sex and violence, but of course real rape and forceful sex are disgusting.
                  Yet in **** both people agree to it. And although the woman is always the subject to be degraded and humiliated, and it looks like she hates every minute of it, its like BDSM, where the subject willingly subjects themselves to abuse.
                  Ive watched a fair amount of brutal sex scenes, and it can be like watching a extreme horror film. It can be fascinating to watch wat people are willing to put themselves through.

ethical......no

I dont think that has ever been proven. Its a theory.
                  And im not sure if i buy it.
                  A rapist acts on their fantasies. And **** fuels their fantasies.
                  I could watch **** all day and never want to reenact wat i see, because i dont want to. I know its just fantasy.

Comment

Originally posted by K-DOGG View Post
                    I actually have seen numbers that indicate the **** can contribute to rape because it (some...most) depicts women in an unrealistic/dehumanized way.

hmmmmm

the resarch im talking about is from the 70s in denmark, when **** became legal.

the decrease was big

Comment

Working...
                    X