Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would these forums be like if Cotto was given the decision against PBF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly same reaction here and Pacquiao won more convincingly imo than floyd did. As much as I dislike Floyd, I dislike injustices even more and it would have been one if Cotto had been given that decision. I still remember watching the Oscar fight and there being a lot of outrage among casual hispanics cause they thought Oscar won, I just laughed and said no oscar tired and got his ass kicked pretty decisively. The only fighter that can claim he won against Floyd is Castillo who won that fight easily, which is why when there is a thread about it today I will still voice my opinion that Castillo was robbed. Or when a Oscar/Trinidad thread is made I will voice that DLH got robbed. Robberies in boxing when so much is on the line physically, make me want to vomit.

Comment

instead of youtube vids with crying pinoys there would be pinoy masturbation vids.

Comment

every pac fan would try there hardest to validate the win. There would be so many slow motion videos of Cotto landing punches on floyd and they would all claim that he dominated. hell, even though floyd clearly won the fight, there were still floyd haters that said he "clearly lost" haha.

this would be the saying on NSB "you have to respect the judges decision"
        Last edited by Best in Boxing; 06-14-2012, 12:36 PM.

Comment

But I think that will be good! at least, for once, Pactards and Flomos will agree that BOXING IS DEAD! lol

Comment

It would be chaos.

Comment

floyd is his own promoter

so to even just imagine him getting robbed is 99.99% impossible

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                It would be chaos.
                at least Pactards and Flomos will both agree that BOXING IS DEAD

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
                  at least Pactards and Flomos will both agree that BOXING IS DEAD
                  ok, we get it.

boxing ain't dead. never will be. all these pac fans are screaming boxing is dead b/c of the decision when in reality, there have been crazy decisions going on for years.

was boxing dead after chavez-whitaker was a draw, when trinidad was given the decision over oscar, when lewis-holyfield was a draw?

if all these pac fans think boxings dead now and want to leave the sport for good. fine by me!
                  Last edited by Best in Boxing; 06-14-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

it would be awesome............

Comment

If the same Judges were judging the Mayweather - Cotto Fight, it would have been a dominating win for Cotto

Comment

Working...
                      X