No announcement yet.

Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Hopkins on throwing the PR flag down

I dont know if any of yall seen this but take a look... very entertaining show.... Hopkins is a boss.

Originally posted by jdubb863 View Post
    I dont know if any of yall seen this but take a look... very entertaining show.... Hopkins is a boss.

lol i heard this live in my car on the radio i was thinking this guy is crazy

Comment

Lol..... Bhop is the man!

Comment

Originally posted by Ishy Aytan View Post
        Lol..... Bhop is the man!
        I agree... he dont give a ****

Comment

lol, guys Hilarious

Comment

LMAO, this is classic, shows how real of a man hopkins is....

Comment

I'd love to see the hypocrisy of these people applauding this action had it been the other way around.

"who does Tito think he is, he comes here to our country and makes money and he throws our flag down, what a disgrace"

Comment

Originally posted by El Gallo Negro! View Post
                I'd love to see the hypocrisy of these people applauding this action had it been the other way around.

"who does Tito think he is, he comes here to our country and makes money and he throws our flag down, what a disgrace"
                he did it to make the fight bigger. i dont agree with it bc your right i wouldnt have liked it if it was the other way around. but he made the fight bigger. he was in the line of emotion. **** happens. but he proved that he fears nothing. again i wouldnt like it if tito did it to our flag but hops did it and it worked. the fight only got bigger from there.

Comment

for the record, **** Hopkins...

Comment

Wow. I always liked Bernard Hopkins until I heard that. I didn't really have a problem with him throwing the flag down because I thought it was just that, a publicity stunt to promote the fight. I'm not touchy about that ****, I was entertained.

Now,6 years later he can't even be like "hey man it was to promote the fight I got no problem with Puerto Rican's, sorry if I offended anybody"? He just insults Puerto Rico even more and than starts talkin about **** when he doesn't know what the **** he's talking about? Come on now, he just made himself look like a ****in moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X