No announcement yet.

After rewatching Forman vs Lyle I would pick Wilder to beat prime Foreman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hayZ View Post
    Wilder did the chicken dance when a 6ft2 David Haye touched him. Imagine what a PRIME Foreman would do, the man was an ANIMAL.
    When did Haye fight Wilder? I missed that fight.

Comment

Comment

Even Eric Molina was tagging that ass early on. Foreman puts Wilder in a body bag

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          Even Eric Molina was tagging that ass early on. Foreman puts Wilder in a body bag
          Foreman never faced a puncher like Wilder doe.

Comment

Actually, George did fight a guy like Wilder, his name was Gerry Cooney. 6'6" and a devastating puncher. George KO'd his ass. Easy work. Wilder would get crushed by any version of Foreman.

Comment

Ron Lyle was a really good fighter to watch technically, him and Larry Holmes had similar technical traits (I like his story of doing over 1000 push ups per day in jail, when he was in confinement recovering from being near fatally stabbed!)....

Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 08-29-2017, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Actually, George did fight a guy like Wilder, his name was Gerry Cooney. 6'6" and a devastating puncher. George KO'd his ass. Easy work. Wilder would get crushed by any version of Foreman.
                I think Wilder is a better boxer than Cooney though. Cooney was basically a poor man's Morrison.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
                  I think Wilder is a better boxer than Cooney though. Cooney was basically a poor man's Morrison.
                  Clooney was good enough to blast out Norton and go 13 rounds with prime Holmes.

Comment

Id pick the 50 year old version of foreman over Wilder

Comment

Working...
                    X