hilarious hopkins-dawson gif

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hilarious hopkins-dawson gif

epic jump

Epic duck below the waist followed by shoulder ram.

No Contest all day.

But thanks for posting the gif no one has seen the video before this is the first time anyone has seen what happened, so thank you immensely for that.

Comment

i dont blame dawson- hopkins jumped on him and was pushing down.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

No Contest all day.

But thanks for posting the gif no one has seen the video before this is the first time anyone has seen what happened, so thank you immensely for that.
        i agree NC
        but it was funny how hop was hanging on to him

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
            i dont blame dawson- hopkins jumped on him and was pushing down.
            so if dawson didn't duck so low what would would have happened? a punch landed to the face? It's no ones fault at that point, it's not like other fighters don't ever lunge in to throw a punch like pacquiao or whomever. The shoulder ram is a lil different though and the cuffing of the leg
            Last edited by ИATAS; 10-21-2011, 11:33 AM.

Comment

No Contest all day.

Epic duck?

Or.. epic move from punch, try to raise up, but have a LHW boxer climbing on your back like a ladder?

Comment

so if dawson didn't duck so low what would would have happened? a punch landed to the face? It's no ones fault at that point, it's not like other fights don't ever lung in to throw a punch like pacquiao or whomever. The shoulder ram is a lil different though and the cuffing of the leg
                Hopkins was obviously hanging on to dawson and pushing all his weight down on him.

I would have done the same thing in dawson's position- I would have thrown him off me.

That's all i'm saying

Comment

And the nerve of Hopkins to demand a DQ, it will be ruled an NC and a rematch will be assured.

Comment

Seeing that pisses me off a bit more about Bhop, honestly after you throw a right and miss, you clearly see he doesn't have to move his back foot at all, instead not only does he do that he basically throws himself into that awkward position and hangs onto Dawson, WTF!

Comment

Working...
                    X