Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i hate when people talk ****..then appoligize..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by infamous larryx View Post
    it makes you look weak and like you dont stand by what you say...if you say something..mean it..**** appoligizing
    Admiting that you're wrong makes you look much more like a man than dismissing it. That "makes you look weak" crap is for insecure punks.

Comment

Agree, I was really looking forward to the fight with all the animosity that was building after the mocking Roach incident. Apologizing looked stupid especially when it was getting all this press, should have at least waited until the fight ended.

hopefully some crazy ish goes down tomorrow at the weigh in, I'd love to see Pac confront Margo about it.

Comment

Margo is full of **** to, why did Rios take it a step further? cause he knew what Margo was referring to, which most probably wasn't being scared.

Comment

It was pretty lame what they did, but the apology is much lamer.

The Hayemaker showed how it's done. He stuck by his 'gang rape' line right to the bitter end, despite considerable pressure to make an apology. Haye wasn't having any of that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
            hope you get parkinson's.
            Shake a little and stutter when you say that to me.

Comment

Following the young rois and marg cant afford any more bad rep,marg betta win or he is finish

Comment

i mean the appoligies and excuses make them look lame....id rather them just said "yea i said it" dont be a halg way ass.hole..go for the gusto and be a REAL ass.hole

Comment

I hate when people are forced to apologise. The people who do the forcing and the people who do the apologising. Stupid pointless ordeal that neither side even really means.

And since when is making fun out of the disabled not funny anyway?

Comment

The guy who made this thread seems to disagree with you: http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=214482

Comment

marg garcia and rios werent sincere in their apology.....theyre prob laughing about everything as we speak

Comment

Working...
                      X