Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If PAC fights Margarito...will you criticize PAC???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
    Williams is way overrated. Dude was losing against Kermit the frog before he jumped out of the ring and got hurt.

He was also out-boxed by B-level fighters and should've lost to Martinez in a close fight and now he's ducking Martinez.
    the physical advantages of williams..................and style...............will give mayweather fits.........................mayweather aint a cintron...punch wise

Comment

• Originally posted by Benavidez Mafia View Post
      It doesn't matter if this thread is old because boxing fans shouldn't be supporting this **** in the first place. People ***** and moan about Floyd being a prize fighter, but Manny is also a prize fighter and poeple don't call him out for being a prize fighter.

I would be saying the same thing about Floyd if he decided to fight Cotto/Margacheato instead of guys like Martinez and Berto.
      Indeed we shouldn't but at the end off the day if that fight is made. We "boxing fans" will tune in to watch it. And that's a fact so is it worth losing sleep about? Nah not really coz hbo, top rank and gbp will do what's in the best interest of hbo, top rank and gbp.

If we could do anything about it we would be making the floyd pac fight but at the end of the day it's not upto us "boxing fans"

Comment

• Scary the number of people who would criticise him if he fought Marg. Now its looking more realistic.

You'd think he's fight Shane.

Comment

• Margarito isnt relevant................its just gonna be an exciting fight.........................w/o any significance really.......................

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            I would.............i hope arum is just posturing.............NO MARGARITO, NO VALERO..............fight the shane v.s. PBF match or gun for an eight title.........................or martinez if he gets by pavlik
            It wouldn't be my first choice but I don't blame him, I blame Floyd.....all of Floyd's fans will blame Pac though..that is guaranteed

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
              It wouldn't be my first choice but I don't blame him, I blame Floyd.....all of Floyd's fans will blame Pac though..that is guaranteed
              i think he needs to fight martinez.......PWILL ..........to pressure PBF's fragile ego more.....................

Comment

• Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
                i think he needs to fight martinez.......PWILL ..........to pressure PBF's fragile ego more.....................
                That would be awesome but I don't think Arum would like those fights do to the size difference. Floyd would love for Pac to face those bigger, taller guys so that he may lose- then he can say, "see, Pac just lost, he ain't even a draw anymore"

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  That would be awesome but I don't think Arum would like those fights do to the size difference. Floyd would love for Pac to face those bigger, taller guys so that he may lose- then he can say, "see, Pac just lost, he ain't even a draw anymore"
                  PACs been defeated before........................*****s gonna **** on him if he loss..........as long as he makes that stand..........fighting greater challenges......................no Lose situation in that...............if he can somehow pull another signature PAC performance..............imagine Mr. Gorilla DOG...............having his childish tantrums..................

Comment

Working...
                  X