Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao, Fahsan meet!

Pacquiao, Fahsan meet!
    By Nick Giongco
    Manny Pacquiao and Thai Fahsan 3K Battery met face-to-face during a well-attended press conference held in Taguig, Metro Manila, on Friday noon. They are set to rumble on Dec. 11. Pacquiao refused to make a prediction but assured his followers they won't go home disappointed. Tha Thai, who flew in from Bangkok on Thursday night, was joined by his manager, Jimmy Chaichotchuang. They are set to return to Thailand on Sunday, but are scheduled to get back to the Philippines on Dec. 5. The weight limit for the fight is 126 lbs.
    Friday, November 5 2004
    What's that skoop on Battery

I'm still laughing when he said in filipino, "I feel like kicking his ass if only the mayor wouldn't stop me". Manny P said towards Murad as the US promoter introduces him.

Comment

"Not so fast! I came here to prove that your Pacquiao can be beaten!" Fahsan retorts back tough.

Let's get ready to rumble...errr the sparring session.

Comment

Originally posted by muay_thai
        "Not so fast! I came here to prove that your Pacquiao can be beaten!" Fahsan retorts back tough.

Let's get ready to rumble...errr the sparring session.
        3K can try, and I wish him luck, because he will need all the luck just to get by the first round....

Comment

if Pacquiao has boxing skills, he needs to start using them

Comment

Originally posted by hexman
            if Pacquiao has boxing skills, he needs to start using them

Friend didn't you see the PACQUIAO/BARRERA fight? Isn't that enough boxing skills? Don't expect to see anything expctacular on this one . . . it's just a tune up fight. . . . wait for February . . .his fight against JMM or Morales.

Comment

Working...
            X