Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Broner be number 2 P4P now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should all build mandatory Broner statues now.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      i never saw all these ironic threads when matthysse knocked out dallas, a fighter who isnt half as good or accomplished as rees. yet matthysse got legitimate praise.

in fact a lot of you clowns even have the KO in your sigs

hypocrites much?
      Mike Dallas Jr also wasn’t half Matthysse size, and Mattysse has already fought some of the best in his division and should be undefeated and has been trying to get a fight with all the top guys mainly Garcia, should I continue?

Broner goes from challenging Guerrero at 147 to fighting a midget.

Comment

A midget that had more guts than his fellow Brit, Ricky Burns. Asking for three times more than you've ever been paid to face a fighter translates to: "I don't want to fight him".

That aside, Broner has plenty to prove and plenty of years to do it. He's already got notoriety though. People just can't stop talking about him.

Comment

Broner is No. 1 p4p after that performance. He beat the legendary Gavin "The Midget Terminator" Rees, who at 5'4'' is the shortest man to punch Adrian "I Can't Pronounce Names" Broner in the face. It was a tough ask but he did it. You know what they say, Scientists in Washington have recently conceded that, if there were a nuclear war, all that would remain are ****roaches and Broner.

Comment

What a Broner hating circle jerk this thread is, damn. Again, you know you're only as good as your last fight. Yes he had a less than stellar performance last night. Still scored two KD's and had him hurt at times. Props go to Rees for doing his homework and putting up a good performance/fight.

Anyway. you were also one of the ones that thought Broner was gonna beat Gavin easy and you said no threads would be needed after this win?

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            This is a **** fight.

Cherry picking at it's best, Rees is small, old and weak.

We all know this, we all KNOW Broner is going to look spectacular against a small punching bag with legs , so all the Broner fans, after he tools Rees in a round or two, go to your rooms, masturbate, an then log onto the forum and post about the fight in context.

Thread after thread of ZOMG Broner P4P greatness, took out rees easy, Broner is the G.O.A.T are really not going to be required.

**** fight, Broner wins easily, and it's nothing special

/
            Hypocrite, troll.

Comment

Working...
            X