Tony Parker suing club for 20 million because fo chris brown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Parker suing club for 20 million because fo chris brown

http://www.hollywoodteennews.com/

tony parker is a clown. how the hell do you cheat on Eva Longoria?

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
      tony parker is a clown. how the hell do you cheat on Eva Longoria?
      I agree. and 20 million .. thats crazy the guy makes 12.5 million a year.. is the club even worth 20 million.. hes going to say it effected his basketball career

Comment

Chris Brown belongs in a prison cell.

Comment

Originally posted by realheavyhands View Post
          I agree. and 20 million .. thats crazy the guy makes 12.5 million a year.. is the club even worth 20 million.. hes going to say it effected his basketball career
          that's exactly what his lawyer's will say.

this totally reminds me of an old eddie murphy skit where he and his bro get into a fight with some italians. in the story EVERYBODY sued Ed. negros coming out of the wood work trying to get some money for their sprained eyes. lmao.

Comment

So....what part of what i read validates parkers lawsuit whatsoever? What a little phaggot.

Comment

i was looking forward to getting a concrete evaluation of his injuries, but i refuse to click on a link to something called "hollywood teen news."

Comment

Parker's Cornia was scracted by a piece of broken glass during the melee.
                I'm guessing it's a scratched cornia misspelled.

From a guy who went through two conrneal transplants, I will say it's no joke You don't want anything happening to your cornia, especially not if you are an NBA star and basically the #1 or #2 in your team that is 38-11 and looking like a play off team.

Comment

Why is he suing the club, if it's Chris Brown's fault shouldn't he be then one being sued?

Comment

Seeing as most club owners and promoters are scumbags I'm not to upset about this

Comment

Working...
                    X