Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You Guys Realize Haye Has A LEGIT Chance To Beat Both Klits. Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

haye is basically going to make wlad come at him
    as long as wlad is patient no way haye can win
    haye will be a sitting duck on the ropes and get pummelled
    as wlad promised it will be over 12 rounds
    wlad might end up like ivan drago as some evil fighter after this fight
    as he really punishes haye badly.

this fight is going to be ugly ... haye might even quit on his stool

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
      Wlad is up first and Haye has a 50% chance of landing something over 12 rounds on that chin. Haye has legit 1 punch KO power in both hands. Wlad can do the same of course but I truly believe Haye is going to be on the outside of jab until he decides to bumrush and back out. rinse and repeat.

Let's say he clean KO's Wlad. takes another year off. Vitali is turning 40 in July and by the time he gets Haye in the ring he'll be 41.

LMAO

What happens if Haye pulls this off? ATG top 20? Above Holyfield and Spinks. Top 10 HW of all time?
      I'm still yet to see that 1 punch KO power in HW division, in his last fights he didn't show at all that he had 1 punch KO power, in fact he's not that powerful puncher that everyone is saying. Haye needs to land combinations to KO a guy, and Wlad's chin is a lot better than it was during Corrie Sanders match. Actually Corrie Sanders did have a one punch KO power, the guy had massive left hand power, but Haye is not nearly as powerful as Corrie was. Haye is faster, but still I don't agree with all the guys who have been saying that Haye only needs to land one punch on Wlad to end the bout, I think Haye needs to land not one, but several combinations in order to KO Wlad.

Comment

vacon is quite correct. haye is just going to try his mike tyson imitation
        when that falls flat he will be on his bike for the rest of the fight

Comment

I've heard similar statements all before.

I just cannot see Haye knocking Wlad flat out for the 10 count.

Comment

LOL, I'd have waited until the fight was over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rassclot View Post
              Wlad is up first and Haye has a 50% chance of landing something over 12 rounds on that chin. Haye has legit 1 punch KO power in both hands. Wlad can do the same of course but I truly believe Haye is going to be on the outside of jab until he decides to bumrush and back out. rinse and repeat.

Let's say he clean KO's Wlad. takes another year off. Vitali is turning 40 in July and by the time he gets Haye in the ring he'll be 41.

LMAO

What happens if Haye pulls this off? ATG top 20? Above Holyfield and Spinks. Top 10 HW of all time?

So Haye has legit 1 punch KO power (enough to KO Wlad clean), but Earnie Shavers' power is overrated?

Gotcha.

Comment

Working...
              X