Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Joyce Eyeing Bryant Jennings Showdown for 7/13 O2 Bill

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jennings is a lot better than shot fighters like Stiverne and Ustinov.

Comment

Very good for both Joyce steps up and Jennings finds out if he’s still relevant or should he wrap it up or become gate keeper for up and coming heavy for

Comment

Don't forget about Jennings reach. That can be a big problem for Joyce

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing this one actually. I'd be interested in seeing how Joyce looks.

Comment

I like this fight. If Jennings can't beat Joyce, it's time for him to retire.

Comment

Jennings is the definition of a gate keeper. No disrespect, as long as he keeps the gate shut. Joe has a bad case of the slows, maybe Jennings can use that and take him deep.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                Jennings is the definition of a gate keeper. No disrespect, as long as he keeps the gate shut. Joe has a bad case of the slows, maybe Jennings can use that and take him deep.
                Y'know, I like how you put that in regards to how fighters of Jennings' ilk prove their worth, sorting out the contenders and pretenders. There's a value for fighters who may no longer be or never were quite capable of beating the upper echelon.

Comment

If this does happen, Jennings is getting a beating. Joyce will bring too much pressure for him to survive. The heat will be too much for him with Joe not letting up.

Decent step up though.

Comment

I hope to see something from Joyce. First time watching him was last fight. He looked horrible. Most definitely not ready for top 10 guys off of one look.

Comment

This will be the third fight in a row Joyce will be fighting someone coming off a KO loss.

They are moving him smart. Names, but shopworn guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X