Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Byrd needs investigating, or is she seriously clueless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Byrd needs investigating, or is she seriously clueless?

Anyway, i'm not talking about the overall result of the fight, that's covered in a lot of topics. Even if you want to score it for Canelo, anybody with any common sense and decency about them can see that Byrd is a total disgrace. I don't understand, it's like she's trolling or something.

At first I was convinced she is being bribed but then i thought about it and concluded that if that was true, we'd expect at least somewhat believable card to hide it. Unless she's using reverse psychology and her psychedelic score cards are done for this reason, so you think it's too much to even suspect she's being paid off. Or she really does not know what she's watching.

Whatever it is, she needs looking into and i don't care who you had winning the fight.

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    Anyway, i'm not talking about the overall result of the fight, that's covered in a lot of topics. Even if you want to score it for Canelo, anybody with any common sense and decency about them can see that Byrd is a total disgrace. I don't understand, it's like she's trolling or something.

At first I was convinced she is being bribed but then i thought about it and concluded that if that was true, we'd expect at least somewhat believable card to hide it. Unless she's using reverse psychology and her psychedelic score cards are done for this reason, so you think it's too much to even suspect she's being paid off. Or she really does not know what she's watching.

Whatever it is, she needs looking into and i don't care who you had winning the fight.

Comment

She usually favors the boxer/mover and doesn't reward aggression as much. She's been judging like that for years.

Comment

boxing is still corrupt as hell... every generation lives in denial then admits how bad it was in hindsight

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
          She usually favors the boxer/mover and doesn't reward aggression as much. She's been judging like that for years.
          118-110 is horrible tho no excuse for that.

Comment

Originally posted by -pbp- View Post
            she usually favors the boxer/mover and doesn't reward aggression as much. She's been judging like that for years.
            she
            only
            gave
            rounds
            to
            ggg

Comment

Needs to be put in jail

Comment

ikr
                she must retire

Comment

She needs to step down, as her sister CJ Ross did.

Comment

Working...
                  X