Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Cotto vs. Kamegai Set For August 26, With Golden Boy, on HBO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gonzalez_Boxing View Post
    Who cares that it's for the WBO. What I find more astonishing is that some of ya'll have credence in these titles in the first place.
    the entire sport revolves around the titles. who fights who, where, when and why is largely determined by the titles and/or trying to move up the rankings.

should football fans ignore the super bowl? should basketball fans ignore the NBA finals? should tennis fans ignore the grand slams?

Comment

Originally posted by original zero View Post
      the entire sport revolves around the titles. who fights who, where, when and why is largely determined by the titles and/or trying to move up the rankings.

should football fans ignore the super bowl? should basketball fans ignore the NBA finals? should tennis fans ignore the grand slams?
      Unfortunately boxing doesn't work the way tennis, nba, football works. trust me I've been watching the sport long enough to understand all the bull**** that goes on with these organizations.

If you've been watching this sport for more than a handful of years and have credence(faith/belief/trust) that these organizations will do the right thing, then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Unfortunately boxing doesn't work the way tennis, nba, football works. trust me I've been watching the sport long enough to understand all the bull**** that goes on with these organizations.
        FIFA and the olympics are two of the most corrupt organizations on the entire planet. but people who watch those sports still care about who wins the championship. boxing is no different.

If you've been watching this sport for more than a handful of years and have credence(faith/belief/trust) that these organizations will do the right thing, then I don't know what to tell you.
        i've been closely following boxing since 1988. i have no faith in anything. nobody said anybody is doing the right thing. i simply said the sport completely revolves around the four belts and their rankings and to pretend otherwise is foolish.

Comment

FIFA and the olympics are two of the most corrupt organizations on the entire planet. but people who watch those sports still care about who wins the championship. boxing is no different.

i've been closely following boxing since 1988. i have no faith in anything. nobody said anybody is doing the right thing. i simply said the sport completely revolves around the four belts and their rankings and to pretend otherwise is foolish.
          That's all fine and dandy. I don't recall saying the sport doesn't revolve around the belts. I said I don't understand why some of ya'll have faith in these sanctioning bodies.

You're basically agreeing with me, so I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to debate.

Comment

That's all fine and dandy. I don't recall saying the sport doesn't revolve around the belts. I said I don't understand why some of ya'll have faith in these sanctioning bodies.

You're basically agreeing with me, so I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to debate.
            lol, you replied to me buddy. if you agreed with my position, you had a funny way of showing it.

don't recall anybody saying they had faith in anything.

Comment

lol, you replied to me buddy. if you agreed with my position, you had a funny way of showing it.

don't recall anybody saying they had faith in anything.
              Yes I did reply, after you replied to my original post. It's all good. I understand your position on the subject.

Comment

Working...
              X