Hypocritical Rappers, Immortal Technique

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Dude ****in sucks, u have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that ****
    Looks like the Brits really enjoy Immortal Technique, not surprised as they have ****ty taste in rap music in general. They think just because Drake is mainstream and that Immortal Technique lives in his moms basement and talks about the illuminati that he's somehow superior. Go figure, the idiots wouldn't know good rap if it smacked them in the face.

If you super dork losers from Britain want to look cool playing something in front of yours friends thats a bit retro then bump this for them, you'll look a lot less stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
      Dude ****in sucks, u have to be a conspiracy theorist to believe that ****
      I do think he's gone deeper and deeper into conspiracy theory shiet lately

He performed at my college and I got to meet him. I was big on IT at the time and now if he was performing near me I wouldn't give two ****s lol

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

He performed at my college and I got to meet him. I was big on IT at the time and now if he was performing near me I wouldn't give two ****s lol
        Id spit in his ****ing eye if I met him

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

Everyone who is 14-22 is big on him.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            Looks like the Brits really enjoy Immortal Technique, not surprised as they have ****ty taste in rap music in general. They think just because Drake is mainstream and that Immortal Technique lives in his moms basement and talks about the illuminati that he's somehow superior. Go figure, the idiots wouldn't know good rap if it smacked them in the face.

If you super dork losers from Britain want to look cool playing something in front of yours friends thats a bit retro then bump this for them, you'll look a lot less stupid.

Lol, Blood Money, 'retro', smh. If you want to throw some MD in, do it right.

Comment

Everyone who is 14-22 is big on him.
              I'll give him that this song still means something to me (video not IT's)

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                Lol, Blood Money, 'retro', smh. If you want to throw some MD in, do it right.
                +1

you just know this dude is one of those guys that never even listened to mobb deep before prodigy died

if he posted this he would go down as slightly less of a raging **** in my book:
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=005GRsukWMc

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  +1

you just know this dude is one of those guys that never even listened to mobb deep before prodigy died

if he posted this he would go down as slightly less of a raging **** in my book:
                  One of my favourite intro's to an album, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    +1

How original, let me go head and post something from one of their first 90's albums so I look like trendy. You're a poser guy, you're on of those people who likes older things because you think it was somehow better since their is a nostalgia about it. Probably the same guy making arguments in NSB that Rocky Marciano could take any heavyweight today, you suck bro.

Comment

Originally posted by black.ink View Post
                      One of my favourite intro's to an album, ever.
                      yes mate, still remember where i was the first time i heard it, had to re-wind that schit 20+ times. pure screwface.

How original, let me go head and post something from one of their first 90's albums so I look like trendy. You're a poser guy, you're on of those people who likes older things because you think it was somehow better since their is a nostalgia about it. Probably the same guy making arguments in NSB that Rocky Marciano could take any heavyweight today, you suck bro.
                      woah hold tight Socrates we got some incredible logic here.

Not only are you a spastic who thinks a pop star is a better rapper than a rapper, but posting a sick tune from the 90's now means you're a 'nostalgic loser'.

You just keep getting more and more ******ed

Comment

Working...
                      X