No announcement yet.

Who's it going to be? Trump vs. ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's it going to be? Trump vs. ?

I don't keep up with politics as much as I should. From my understanding Donald Trump has locked up on the Republican side. Who will he likely run against?

I'm voting for Trump because he's entertaining. I don't agree with his policies but he's an epic troll and that scores big points for me. Bernie is cool and everything but he's like 90 and he'll probably forget that he's president and make it law everyone has to go to bed by 8.

Trump is far from having the republican nomination in lock down, to early to call it!

Comment

Originally posted by Brick Top View Post
      Trump is far from having the republican nomination in lock down, to early to call it!

this.

a trump nomination will hand the election to sanders or clinton, and republicans know it. he'll be a galvanizing force for the other team

i can see a groundswell / ganging up from the republican party. if they want a republican president in office they'll be hard pressed to do if donald trump wins the primary. there's also concern about the irreparable, long term damage he is going to do to the republican brand .

donald trump can't become president. he just can't. i won't be able to contain myself . my bowels and bladder are just going to let loose where i'm sitting or standing.

i probably won't piss myself if sanders wins, but i'll either go back to school or move to canada.

Comment

didnd't read TS awesome political perspective, hah.

trump's in, bro. we're all gonna get laid.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

I have a method behind my madness. I'm a once in a generation mind. I think outside of the cats litter box. That's what makes a hero to many,along with my swag.

Comment

He plans on bombing the **** out of ISIS. Sounds good enough for me

Comment

this.

a trump nomination will hand the election to sanders or clinton, and republicans know it. he'll be a galvanizing force for the other team

i can see a groundswell / ganging up from the republican party. if they want a republican president in office they'll be hard pressed to do if donald trump wins the primary. there's also concern about the irreparable, long term damage he is going to do to the republican brand .

donald trump can't become president. he just can't. i won't be able to contain myself . my bowels and bladder are just going to let loose where i'm sitting or standing.

i probably won't piss myself if sanders wins, but i'll either go back to school or move to canada.
              Sanders is a lot whackier than Trump, people just don't know yet because the only people closely following his campaign are college stoners.

A Trump-Sanders general election would be a toss up.

Knowing the creepy predecided nature of these things though (not illuminati, just media choosing who to hype) it will be Bill via Hillary.

As a side note I look stylin' in my Trump 2016 T shirt (slim fit v neck) and I like to ask people to quote racist things he's said until they start to tear up and admit they read it on huffpo.
              Last edited by ////; 01-28-2016, 09:55 PM.

Comment

All I am saying is this. Since Donald got into the race, the media has lead a disgusting negative narrative branding Trump as marked and inevitably going to lose. At every climax and media firestorm of his campaign they feel rest assured that this is it, he's going down. But it's never the case and people become more inspired to support him. It's a culmination of things that has cemented his voters. The biggest attributes that define him is he's bold, courageous, and a hulking figure of strength. Oh yea and the most important.... He's not a partisan hack. He's just putting forth his own school of thought and perspective of things that is happening to resonate to the point of a national movement. The politicians are just shills and change their rhetoric and message at the first sign of trouble.

There has been know predicting this race so far and with that being said, these prediction's of Trump all the sudden doing bad going one on one with Hillary Clinton is probably not likely. These same analyst and look pundits have been wrong so far. Why would they be right for the remainder of his presidential campaign??

Comment

this.

If the Republicans can some how woo him into rolling as vice president president on an establishment candidate's ticket, they'll be a serious force. If Trump gets the nomination or runs as an independent the Democrats can run ****in Biden and win.

Comment

You've got to be over 18 to vote

Comment

Working...
                    X