• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by oldskoolg View Post
    don’t encourage him....
    😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      Please do share a counter argument to anything he stated. You know you’re over the target when someone directly attacks the messenger and not the message. It’s like grade school debate class
      WTF! Your defending that clown??
      Are you his punk??
      He's Al Haymon's punk so that makes you a punk's punk! 😆😂

Comment

Please do share a counter argument to anything he stated. You know you’re over the target when someone directly attacks the messenger and not the message. It’s like grade school debate class
        That guy still answering my posts? Bro I blocked that kid months ago....way too emotional, ignorant, and thoroughly into the keyboard warrior culture. I wouldn’t expect anything logical from that incel

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          WTF! Your defending that clown??
          Are you his punk??
          He's Al Haymon's punk so that makes you a punk's punk! 😆😂
          “It’s better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”

Live by it, it will serve you well.

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
            Like my late mother used to say, “children should be seen and not heard.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
              That guy still answering my posts? Bro I blocked that kid months ago....way too emotional, ignorant, and thoroughly into the keyboard warrior culture. I wouldn’t expect anything logical from that incel
              I’m slowly figuring this out. I’m guessing a high school drop out dissatisfied with how his life has gone thus far.

Wise words.

Comment

IKR? There’s so many millionaires in here trying to say how dumb a multimillionaire boxer is for turning down a deal. Damn maybe I’m in the wrong forum. Did I accidentally happen upon the Fortune 500 club website by chance?

I laugh at the low IQ posters in here squabbling about money that all will not see in several lifetimes. Then to offer an opinion about said money talking trash about someone that will make more in 30 minutes than what they’ll see in many lives is rich. Maybe it’s to feel better about their own pathetic existence and a life of abject failure? This is why boxing has become a laughingstock. Its so called “fans” are some of the most ignorant people you’ll ever come across; save a few.
                The motivation for the He-Man Wilder haters club is definitely based on pocket watching....they rage on about what he should have and done and should do because of this and that much money....pocket watching....as if they have any access to any of his money or those who want to pay him to fight on their networks or apps

Comment

I’m slowly figuring this out. I’m guessing a high school drop out dissatisfied with how his life has gone thus far.

Wise words.
                  And a parole officer....

Comment

• The loyalty crap.
                    Espinoza didn't even bite with the Ortiz 2,
                    "PPV didn't make sense for us."
                    Kills me.

The 3 titles didn't even matter with these clowns.
                    Ruiz is now in possession of them.
                    Followed by more cash.

Smartest move my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Like my late mother used to say, “children should be seen and not heard.”
                      Yea dude is A1 trash.....

Comment

Working...
                      X