Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    No one is unbeatable.

That said I would currently favor a motivated & on point Fury over anyone at HW that he could be fighting anytime soon. Thing with Fury is you can never fully trust he'll be motivated & on point which makes him more beatable then he would otherwise be.
    Well put.The paradox is that he’s so good he’s willing to put his hands down and clown sometimes. If he wasent so good then maybe he’d know that he had to be on point all the time like u said. Ur right everyone is beatable. Nobody gets it all.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Fury never outboxed any fighter of élite level.

He barely won the fight against Klitschko and the fight against Wilder was a Draw and he was almost K.O'd.
      Barely won the fight apart from winning every round.

Ruiz gets destroyed, there's a reason he's scared to mention Tyson's name.

Comment

You noobs will never learn ya said it with Kovalev, Loma, ggg and now Fury difference is fury is a ped cheat and already got ktfo but benefited from a 15 count.

Guy is just so goofy looking

Oh and Ruiz would knock the goofy out of his ass too

Comment

At his best, fully motivated he is the best in the division.

People here saying Whyte would beat him must be crackheads lol.

He beats Joshua and already schooled Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
            '' "The key was to enjoy myself (finding a bum no one has ever heard of helps)," Fury said. "I used the jab. I was slipping [punches] with my hands down and sliding and shifted to southpaw, and I caught him with a straight left. It was a good shot. It would have put anybody away (if the guy was a bum no one ever heard of)." ''
            Laughing my a$$ off !!

Comment

Originally posted by denium View Post
              Barely won the fight apart from winning every round.

Ruiz gets destroyed, there's a reason he's scared to mention Tyson's name.
              He did not do that, that fight was a sh.it, one of the worst fights ever and he won barely against a old Klitschko.

Tyson ducked Whyte, and Ruiz is fighting with the best, but Wilder probably will kill Fury in the rematch

Comment

Of course he's beatable, I mean he even says it himself, all you need to do to beat Tyson Fury, is knock him out! That's what he says.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  Is there any current heavyweight that can beat him or is it a foregone conclusion that Dubios, Ajagba, Joshua, Whyte & Wilder will fall to him and that all heavyweights are just delaying the inevitable?

Is Tyson "Gypsy King" Fury unbeatable?
                  No, but he's the last man standing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                    Fury never outboxed any fighter of élite level.

He barely won the fight against Klitschko and the fight against Wilder was a Draw and he was almost K.O'd.
                    He clearly outboxed Klitschko. But I am sure you didn`t even watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                      At his best, fully motivated he is the best in the division.

People here saying Whyte would beat him must be crackheads lol.

He beats Joshua and already schooled Wilder.
                      Yeah, as it stands , he is the guy right now.

I pick him to stop Ruiz jr. and beat Wilder in a rematch.

Comment

Working...
                      X