Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Expects That 2018 Will Be a Big Year For His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jorge Linares Expects That 2018 Will Be a Big Year For His Career

WBA lightweight champion Jorge Linares does not expect that his upcoming opponent, Mercito Gesta, will prevents him from achieving his dreams in 2018 - which is to land a high profile fight against either Mikey Garca or Vasyl Lomachenko. Linares returns on January 27 from the Forum in Inglewood in an HBO televised main event. He is currently training hard in the gym in Las Vegas with coach Ismael Salas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

lomachenko vs Linares would be a spectacle..fighting the gesta's of the world isn't exactly a way to start off the year but ending it with a lomachenko or Mikey garcia bout would be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
      lomachenko vs Linares would be a spectacle..fighting the gesta's of the world isn't exactly a way to start off the year but ending it with a lomachenko or Mikey garcia bout would be awesome
      Woooh! Gesta is not a pushover my friend. He is a solid fighter. He might derail Linares' plans.

Comment

I like that Jorge wants to fight Lomo and no balls mikey

Comment

Fight Loma in April please. Next. Winner will be in line for big fights. But dont marinate this fight, it is not the end goal. Dont marinate Linares-Garcia either or make it at all. That's not a good fight OR a big fight. Loma-Linares is a good fight, but not a big fight. Linares actually has to beat a top guy before he can be in big fights, and no amount of marination will change that. So fight Loma next, and if Linares can pull it off, THEN the fight vs Mikey Garcia or whoever else becomes big. But first, the Loma fight must happen right away, otherwise time is just being wasted.

Comment

He better look good in this “showcase” fight.
            Might be worth the $10 ticket price if Mathysse gives his a thumping.

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
              Do you even know who Gesta is?

Comment

My boy Linares will beat both Loma and Garcia. Loma will be easier.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                  Gets beat by both

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                    think they both beat him

Comment

Working...
                    X