Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Sugar Shane puts on the same performance he did against PAC ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Sugar Shane puts on the same performance he did against PAC ...

... would you blame Canelo for it like the haters blamed PAC for Shane's lack of huevos. Vote on the poll!!
    I'm blaming Shane, but, PAC is still to blame for Shane's lackluster performance
    5.56%
    I'm blaming Canelo just like I blamed PACquiao for Shane's lackluster performance
    22.22%
    Shane takes all the blame
    44.44%
    The promoter takes the blame, he's the one that wanted to put on this "fixed fight"
    27.78%

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
    ... would you blame Canelo for it like the haters blamed PAC for Shane's lack of huevos. Vote on the poll!!
    Or do you blame Pac and his team for their lack of huevos for even fighting Shane at this stage of his career? Come on. He's old, we ALL knew he was going to fight like this... Pac, admittedly owned up and said he was hesitant because he knew Shane was fast... Shane pretty much said he was too old to capitalize on anything with his "I saw a lot of openings...".

I blame Pac's team. And Shane for not retiring...and Pac for being semi intimidated... They're ALL to blame.

Comment

hopefully Canelo knows how to cut the damn ring off unlike Manny

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
        Or do you blame Pac and his team for their lack of huevos for even fighting Shane at this stage of his career?
        The fight was the most lucrative that could be made at that point in time, prize-fighters, remember?

Comment

shane was to blame on both fights, what the hell is he still doing out there? hes a disgrace if he continues doing what he's doing. pretending to be confident and all that, but at the ring he just ran and ran against pac, busy touching gloves, pac was a little hesitant but i think he did his job and any come-forward guy out there would have been put to sleep again out there, i dont think pac is on the decline, at higher weights he's just not that good in cutting the ring and coming forward, he's better backwards and countering, and also using lead lefts. anyone who rans away from you like shane did against pac is bs, nobody would KO him that way, sure floyd would still land freely, but altleast shane tried against floyd, shane has nothing left and i hope he gets KOed, but i think that wont happen because pac cant

Comment

shane takes all blame he a terrible fighter and he only run and hug run hug runhug all same time.

Comment

Shanes long gone. That shakey hands thing he does is a tragedy to watch. You know he's thinking about firing off but he knows he's not got the timing or the speed any longer to execute. Obvoiusly fighting the top 2 fighters pound 4 pound was going to expose that, manny putting him on his a** in the 3rd was never going to do anything for Shanes already miss firing hands, he was backed into corner.

I think the fight with Canello may be slightly more competetive due to Canellos style and he'll be in the pocket allot longer than pac or floyd.

I'm not going to blame either fighter tbh. It's all about timing, one going up the other becoming a stepping stone. Can't blame Shane for trying to make some purse before he goes either.

Comment

I'll blame team Canelo just like I blamed team Pacman.

Mosley did not have the power to choose Pacman remember that. Team Pacman offered him that fight just like team Canelo has done.

So Mosley should turn down the payday just to make team Pacman & Canelo look good?? Nah go in there get beaten up take the blame & walk away with millions, I'd do it too.

Comment

Originally posted by King of Sting View Post
                  Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                  hopefully Canelo knows how to cut the damn ring off unlike Manny
                  this ^^

nobody blamed pac for what shane did, ppl simply recognized a flaw in his game. regardless of how shane performed pac looked terrible, again not bcuz shane ran but bcuz of how poorly pac adapted to it.

instead of cutting the ring off, using his jab and applying smart pressure he just followed shane around and leaped in with wild punches from too far away. they both looked extremely amateurish.

canelo knows better so it wont go down like that again.

Comment

Completely different style. Mosley will put on a decent show in a few weeks and actually has a chance to win. I'm gonna put some money on him since the odds are so one sided.

Comment

Working...
                    X