Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pac fans trying to be slick saying Horn beat Pac more convincingly than Floyd.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac fans trying to be slick saying Horn beat Pac more convincingly than Floyd.......

We see right through yall bullshit. You guys need to cease with that crap because it simply will not fly.

Horn went life and death with a fading Pacquiao and won 7 or 8 rounds. His face was a bloodied mess. Floyd on the other hand, toyed with a younger Pacquiao and won virtually every round without even trying.

We see right through your BS so just stop. You're salty, I get it, but just stop.

They are depressed,embarrassed and desperate...just laugh at them

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      They are depressed,embarrassed and desperate...just laugh at them
      Oh I been laughing at their misery. Poor kiddos just need to find a new athlete to latch on to. Isn't there a Chinese HW that's supposed to be the next big thing or something?

Comment

If they think Horn beat Pacquiao more convincingly then Horn must have dominated.

Comment

Pac fans have been reduced to hyping a former school teacher. It's a sad day for *******s around the world

Comment

Originally posted by The Tribe View Post
            Oh I been laughing at their misery. Poor kiddos just need to find a new athlete to latch on to. Isn't there a Chinese HW that's supposed to be the next big thing or something?
            they were sucking off Kovalev, now they have all their hope in GGG and Loma..

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              If they think Horn beat Pacquiao more convincingly then Horn must have dominated.
              They don't realize how bad it makes Pacquiao look. Pac was actually the underdog against Floyd. Against Horn it was basically Garcia vs Salka all over again, except Pacquiao lost to his Salka.

Comment

I'm making a new forum for THE Trib Kigali larryxxx. etc

link is here

http://blackboxingscene.freeforums.net/

Comment

Lmao geezus. Floyd got the win what are you guys crying cause horn beat him more convincingly? Who cares you danm kangz

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
                    I'm making a new forum for THE Trib Kigali larryxxx. etc

link is here

http://blackboxingscene.freeforums.net/
                    Wow, you actually put effort into making that?

You are pathetic aren't you?

But then again I'm talking to the guy who literally pretended to be a black person for an entire year straight. One who admits to having deep depression issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X