View Single Post
Old 02-21-2016, 01:18 PM #50
And Still!!!

Quoted: 1512 Post(s)
Cinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond reputeCinci Champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,035.38
Total Points: 15,633.59
Good player on fantasy betting - valero a dollar is what you need - sugarsmosley No Message - J-champ No Message - Cinci Champ Good posters are hard to find around here, cheers. - BrometheusBob 
2017 was a great year - Nomadic Cha-ching - Nomadic 

Quote:
Originally Posted by twosweethooks View Post
Issac ,bojangles and dead like me,,,,,WOW !!!!!!

Pure Blasphemy !!!! Destestible verbiage , incontrovertible evil

No wonder ya'll backed May Jr hahahahahahahaha

Helps:

1. Hell is enlarging !

2. You always speak the truth no matter what !!

3. Jesus who is Almighty GOD said to the FATHER, "thy Word is TRUTH"

4. Lastly JESUS said " , Heaven and earth shall pass away but my WORD shall NEVER Pass away"!!!!!!!!!!!

We are living in THE DAY now where Right is WRONG and wrong is right.

Get READY for the big ride !!!!!! The pale horse is coming and DEATH sits upon him and he-ll Follows !!!!!!

Get ready for tribulation ,it's coming !!!!!!

I know ya'll don't see it but it's coming it's coming !!!!!!
ok if you want to go there with it then in the bible it tells you to poison your wife enough to kill the baby without killing the wife if it was from her cheating on u. if thats not abortion i dont know what is.and people that are pro life seem to ignore this part of the bible. Im a christian but im tired of people picking and choosing which parts of the bible they want to use for bigotry and such. The bible also says not to judge people in the name of god are we supposed to ignore this part too?
Cinci Champ is offline   Reply With Quote