Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: Canelo Flipped Script On Golovkin, Walked Him Down

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stealthradon View Post
    Hopkins only had 19 defences. You cannot, I repeat, CANNOT, count a No Decision.
    Hopkins defended a real belt not some dumbass regular trash belt. You cannot, I repeat CANNOT, count a fake wannabe regular belt defense against real defenses.

Comment

Form the mouth of one of the most overrated MW champs in history.

Comment

GGG camp and fans went from this killer...to I know GGG was walked down tapped out a Mexican Style fight and face is mangled like he was hit by a truck after fighting the 154lber moving up BUT please look past all that look at those bs jabs he was robbed LMAO

What difference hmm

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Hopkins defended a real belt not some dumbass regular trash belt. You cannot, I repeat CANNOT, count a fake wannabe regular belt defense against real defenses.
          If only GGG had faced Steve Frank. What a fighter, absolutely HOF.

Comment

Shut the fuck Bernard. You spent you career on the backfoot using that "sweet science" technique, mixed in with plenty of fouling, so by your own standard, half of your resume should be L's.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post

The Internet is UNDEFEATED!!! Someone MJ'd GEE...
              I was robbed doe LMAO
              GGG walked down and made to look like Michael Jackson Thriller

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
                you mean the IBF. which was created out of thin air just a few years before HOpkin's "reign"

LMAO TFOH

Comment

or Gennady just boxed Caleno and he boxed very well in contrast what most people say; that he cannot box.

I think it wasnt the right strategy, as he built his reputation on knocking out fighters, but IMO gennady won a close fight (out)boxing canelo.

P.S. Gennady’s face looked similar after the Brook fight as it looked after this fight, so I suppose Brook also ‘beat his a**’... not!

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
                    or Gennady just boxed Caleno and he boxed very well in contrast what most people say; that he cannot box.

I think it wasnt the right strategy, as he built his reputation on knocking out fighters, but IMO gennady won a close fight (out)boxing canelo.

P.S. Gennady’s face looked similar after the Brook fight as it looked after this fight, so I suppose Brook also ‘beat his a**’... not!
                    Boy you lying he did not show up to the Brook press conference with shades looking like Stevie Wonder mixed with a Aids patient. You ain't never seen his face look like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                      Maybe, but you can say that canelo beat his azz, if his face looked how it did.
                      Some fighters look like that after a hard fight. GGG looked pretty beat up after the Jacobs fight too although not as bad. I personally think the fight could have gone either way. It's interesting that the press scorecards were like 90% in favor of GGG winning though.

Comment

Working...
                      X