No announcement yet.

Nipsey Hussle is West Coast... Kendrick Lamar is fkin trash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    King Lil G > all these fake black gangster rappers.
    You fuk with Lil Rob?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      im not hating bro. just not my style. i aint tryna bump half english half spanish songs. these fool still stuck in the 90s. you right about king lil g, he has a different style from criminal and the rest but he's still not even close to being good.

how bout devour

so cal (LA) chicano raps just aint that good compare to the chicanos up north. northern cali mexicans got it popping. so cal mexican rappers? boo boo.
      nor cal mexicans act like NUKKAS lol thats probably why you like em but I fucks with some of it hell im from north cali myself.

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
      You fuk with Lil Rob?
      I liek some of his jams I dont bump em, but doesnt mean I dont listen to a few. Havent listen to lil rob in years and FYI lil rob has put in more work in the streets than alot of these Black gangster rappers lmfao thats a fact lmfao.
      Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-25-2018, 03:26 PM.

Comment

im not hating bro. just not my style. i aint tryna bump half english half spanish songs. these fool still stuck in the 90s. you right about king lil g, he has a different style from criminal and the rest but he's still not even close to being good.
        What about Lighter Shade of brown? “ it’s just another Sunny Day “ with 2pac in the intro is one of the baddest songs ever.

Comment

how bout devour

nor cal mexicans act like NUKKAS lol thats probably why you like em but I fucks with some of it hell im from north cali myself.

I liek some of his jams I dont bump em, but doesnt mean I dont listen to a few. Havent listen to lil rob in years and FYI lil rob has put in more work in the streets than alot of these Black gangster rappers lmfao thats a fact lmfao.
          I like this one called ‘ My Life ‘ by Lil Rob.

Comment

**** nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

surenos rap svcks! no direspect doe!

mr.criminal, capone, king lil g, lil rob, etc. wackkkkk! aint nobody tryna bump that music bruh.
            Capone? Of course his rap sucks. He is from Afghanistan or somesht lol

Comment

How u kids listen to some shtty ass rapper like Lamar? Lol i dont get it. His voice is all high and btchy like he got a bbc stuck up his azz. Fuk kendrick lamar and J cole.

I heard some new banger by Nipsey Hussle on the radio and that sht was hard.

Nipsey Hussle goes hard.
              I think you need to stop talking about hip hop now if you think Kendrick is trash. Only person i had really listen to before Kendrick came was Lupe Fiasco. For me these dudes are what real hip hop is about....to revolutionize and wake people up. If you are not doing this you are not Hip Hop, but Pop.

Comment

nip is more gangsta rap if you want to categorize it as that. but even then, its not really gangsta rap.

kendrick is pure hip hop. his style, his rhymes, everything is hip hop.
                That’s just me. When i think of Hiphop, west coast G funk sht comes to mind cuz that’s what i grew up with.

I dont see any gangster music in the west coast anymore. kendrick is Compton but he dont even sound like one. The few times i heard his trash, i got the vibe like he was raised by a white stepdad. He sounds way too nerdy.

I would be embarassed to bump kendrick lamar in my car like i dont want people thinking im a geek and sht. But that’s the kind of vibe i get from this guy.

Da Eastsidaz shts all over somebody like kendrick.

Comment

I like this one called ‘ My Life ‘ by Lil Rob.
                  Yup dope i can dig it, I like lil rob dude always story telling and if your mexican and wasnt locked inside your house you know whats up and his raps represents.

I know you ****s with Cali Life Style

Last edited by .!WAR MIKEY!.; 01-25-2018, 03:48 PM.

Comment

how bout devour

what'chu know about big tone, woodie (rip, even tho he's not mexican)

Comment

You fuk with Lil Rob?
                      summer nights the only jam i ****s with from lil rob lol. but even now when i go back and listen to it, it sounds funny now.

Comment

Working...
                      X