No announcement yet.

So wait, Rigo and Dirrell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So wait, Rigo and Dirrell?

the same posters I saw defending Andre Dirrell are now posting that Rigo deserved his stoppage. Hypocricy much? No wonder most of you lack an education and integrity.

D- troll thread or name names you f#cking p#ssy.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      D- troll thread or name names you f#cking p#ssy.

I'm dying. You usually a mild mannered dude.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post

I'm dying. You usually a mild mannered dude.
        LOL right. But cmon man you can't give me a bad troll thread PLUS this fantasy situation of fictional en****** doing something that you wanna rant against. Sh^t is weak all around. Soul gots to be the Rod Salka of NSB trolls. Should be ashamed of this goofy sh^t.

Comment

There were some folk saying the Uzcategui DQ was good but I absolutely cannot be bothered checking if they"re the same guys saying Rigo deserves the KO. What would it matter anyway? You couldn't swing a cat around here without hitting 10 hypocrites.

#justicefor'scatterguy

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
            There were some folk saying the Uzcategui DQ was good but I absolutely cannot be bothered checking if they"re the same guys saying Rigo deserves the KO. What would it matter anyway? You couldn't swing a cat around here without hitting 10 hypocrites.

#justicefor'scatterguy
            Yo did everything go well with the child delivery??

Comment

i havent seen a single person do that.. clearly neither should be a KO win. it is a DQ or NC depending on whether it was accidental or not.

you can argue one was and the other one wasnt for sure. but none of them were KOs, that much is evident.

Comment

Both should be NC bc they were after the bell but both Dirrell and Flores were actors looking to scam a win.

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
                  Yo did everything go well with the child delivery??
                  Is all good man. Came Saturday at 8.15 via emergency c sec cos the little guy was just too big - 11lb 11oz but ms Koba and Jr are both healthy and happy if a lil sore. Thanks for askin man.

Comment

Both Dirrell and Flores are actors. Rigondeaux Flores should be a NC (ended before 4) and Dirrell Uzcategui should have went to the cards (ended after 4).

Comment

Working...
                    X