Conor McGregor NEW Statement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus, on off on?

Comment

What happened too "Anytime, any weight, anywhere." McGregor? Now you can't get you and your whole training camp flown to Las Vegas for a press conference on the UFC's dime because you need more training? Nate has him shook. Enough with the "Taller, heavier, man" Bull**** too. He's taller, but not much heavier..

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
        Jesus, on off on?

I'll be shocked if its back on. UFC's scorched earth policy with things like this seems to be rarely if ever reversed. I mean they canceled a UFC that one time to make Jon Jones look like an a$$hole lol (well before he started doing a$$hole *****). They killed the Nick Diaz vs GSP fight when Nick no showed a presser. Numerous lesser examples.

Being that the presser is tomorrow my assumption is they've hurried up that GSP deal & he'll be the new main event. Probably vs Robbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          I'll be shocked if its back on. UFC's scorched earth policy with things like this seems to be rarely if ever reversed. I mean they canceled a UFC that one time to make Jon Jones look like an a$$hole lol (well before he started doing a$$hole *****). They killed the Nick Diaz vs GSP fight when Nick no showed a presser. Numerous lesser examples.

Being that the presser is tomorrow my assumption is they've hurried up that GSP deal & he'll be the new main event. Probably vs Robbie.
          I'd rather see GSP vs. Robbie honestly. I'm tired of rematches.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            I'd rather see GSP vs. Robbie honestly. I'm tired of rematches.
            With ya. I'd probably go Robbie in that but I'd wanna see it. And GSP would have a real good shot, don't get me wrong.

Comment

I knew it was a publicity stunt.

Comment

I can respect his point of view. But I can also see Dana's side. You start making special rules and all hell will break loose afterwards.

Assuming they're both logical people and good businessmen, they should be able to come to an agreement.

Comment

So his first thought after losing was that the press tour/interviews were to blame?

I can see where he's coming from on wanting to prioritise his training at this point because he just lost and needs to focus on what he got wrong last time etc. But it's not worth getting kicked off the card over, of course Dana is a prick most of the time but all McGregor is doing is confirming the views of those who said he has a Rousey-type mentality. Maybe we can do bets on which of them will be back first or if either return before CM Punk makes his debut in 2018.

Comment

I guess we can see her get slapped & tapped on a different card

Comment

Conor managed to become more annoying than Rousey somehow with this diva attitude of his.

Comment

Working...
                      X