Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

would Pacquaio be a 4 division lienial champ if he fought in the early 80's??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• would Pacquaio be a 4 division lienial champ if he fought in the early 80's??

im jus curious, would he.

he'd half to beat:

salvodor sanchez for the featherwieght crown
    duran/or arguello for the lightwieght crown
    and pryor for the jr. welterwieght crown.

could he do it?

Originally posted by portuge puncher View Post
    im jus curious, would he.

he'd half to beat:

salvodor sanchez for the featherwieght crown
    duran/or arguello for the lightwieght crown
    and pryor for the jr. welterwieght crown.

could he do it?

I don't think so. Pac wouldn't beat Pryor or Duran. I'd give him a chance against Sanchez and Alexis, but I'd pick him to lose those too.

Comment

it would be hard but he can pull it off imo

Comment

TBH I pick them all to beat Pac except maybe Arguello

Comment

Lol, obviously a bait thread.

I can't believe someone with Micky Ward on their avatar have the balls to **** on Pac

Comment

Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
            Lol, obviously a bait thread.

I can't believe someone with Micky Ward on their avatar have the balls to **** on Pac
            im not ****ing on pac, its jus some people are saying pac's a top 30 ATG already, so im jus curious how many agree.

and **** u, micky was an exciting fight who had alot of heart, he's a humble cool guy, and he always TRYED,

you cant say that about every fighter.

Comment

It's Manny Pacquiao's era now! Can we please stop comparing Pacquiao in the past. Because in reality it will not happen because their on different era. We never know what will happen if his in the 80's. Athletes like him only come once in a lifetime afterall, so enjoy him while you can. And yes! I said let him get what he deserves. Pacquiao earned his way to be on top. He didn't take any shortcuts or avoided any road blocks like other boxers who ducked the best competition. You may not understand a lot of what he says during his interviews, but love him or hate him, Manny Pacquiao's fists have done the talking. The Pacman fights everyone, he beats everyone and he makes it exciting just like the past all time greats. Now his one of them!!! No complaints. Move along. AMEN!

This been said by many...

Comment

well pacquiao beat Morales, Barrera, and Marquez, and i dont kno another fighter that beat all three.

And his lower weight class title holders at super flyweight and etc. where good to, he just had a lot of power at his weight.

Comment

If you're going to compare the 80s to today then I'd say 80% of title holders now wouldnt have a title having to compete in 15rd championship fights instead of 12.

Whether he'd be able to beat the competition you've listed or not we'll never know. But Manny Pacquiao is 1 of the very few fighters of today conditioned to go well over 15 rds if he had to.

Comment

another BS thread.. would pacquiao be the greatest if he's beent trained by Roach since he was a child like Mayweather..

Pacman's formal training started only a few years ago with Roach..

Comment

Working...
                    X